We need to demand hazard pay

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We need hazzard pay if the virus is on boxes we can get it also we need safety equipment and we need more pay we need a raise too
4F190533-BC1F-48C1-B935-5AF177346AE3.gif

CatMan

I really sympathize for you guys with your disgruntled tone about our company, and yeah , they've been tight asses regarding raises, and the ground guy's with their 140 deliveries and no benefits...it's totally understandable...back in the day if you we're real good and got 6.8 or 6.9..on your yearly reviews (some of you may not know this).. but you'd top out in a few years....but they got rid of that ....you guys got in a little late, unfortunately. ..but the guys on the board wearing the suits need to make the big bucks and grunts get the shaft..and it sucks!..our company isn't as profitable as it once was and our stock has tanked..it's a perfect storm of greed and mismanagement...I kind of expected this for some time now...the kool-aid has turned sour..but at least I'm not dying of thirst.

MAKAVELI

I really sympathize for you guys with your disgruntled tone about our company, and yeah , they've been tight asses regarding raises, and the ground guy's with their 140 deliveries and no benefits...it's totally understandable...back in the day if you we're real good and got 6.8 or 6.9..on your yearly reviews (some of you may not know this).. but you'd top out in a few years....but they got rid of that ....you guys got in a little late, unfortunately. ..but the guys on the board wearing the suits need to make the big bucks and grunts get the shaft..and it sucks!..our company isn't as profitable as it once was and our stock has tanked..it's a perfect storm of greed and mismanagement...I kind of expected this for some time now...the kool-aid has turned sour..but at least I'm not dying of thirst.
Even those that were hired when reviews determined the raise took 15- 18 years to top out. This job hasn't been what it's made out to be for a very long time.

I am FedEx

I have to know, is English not your first language?

CatMan

I have to know, is English not your first language?
Good one.!...Yes it is....it's just the way I write!.if i wanted to use correct punctuation I'm sure i could...so now tell us, what did you do to be so angry at FedEx , you sound like a smart dude..do you also have low self esteem? Why couldn't you have found a better company to work for?

Peytonmanning11

We need hazzard pay the virus can live kn boxes and surfaces for a while we are risking going to work with the police pulling us over because of lockdown we need hazard pay and a rise