Weingarten rights

barnyard

KTM rider
What is the correct phrase to use when one thinks they should have a shop steward present??

My plan was this, "I am sorry, I cannot answer that. My supe said that I would not have a job if I did, so I would like to politely decline. If we need to continue this conversation, I would like to request my Weingarten rights and have a shop steward present."

Yes??

What is the correct phrase to use when one thinks they should have a shop steward present??

My plan was this, "I am sorry, I cannot answer that. My supe said that I would not have a job if I did, so I would like to politely decline. If we need to continue this conversation, I would like to request my Weingarten rights and have a shop steward present."

Yes??
Exactly!
You are entitled to a steward and they can not deny you.

barnyard

KTM rider
I have been practicing it since my drive from my delivery area, back to the building. The hardest part for me, will be shutting my mouth after I say it,

Staydryitsraining

Yes??
What did you do partner?

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I threatened to answer all of the safety questions wrong when the auditors come to our building. I said that if you cannot get my dispatch right, I cannot get your questions right. He said if I got them wrong, I would not have a job.
I love everything about this situation

A3B49F4A-04BB-4C45-B418-AEA7390CD922.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m going to need a steward present if we’re going to discuss this.

I know that’s not the official way but it gets the job done here. I really don’t like face to face confrontation so I normally just stand there and take my lashing and acknowledge I heard what was said while no agreeing to do what was said.

Like 9.5. Get pulled to the side in the morning you’ve been over 2 times you can’t go over today. You’re light you’ll have no issues right? Well I haven’t really looked that close but it doesn’t seem too bad. We will have to see how the day goes. Knowing full well I’ll be over for day 3 without help.

Go deliver a dozen stops and send a message. Over 9.5. Lmao

I’m going to need a steward present if we’re going to discuss this.

I know that’s not the official way but it gets the job done here. I really don’t like face to face confrontation so I normally just stand there and take my lashing and acknowledge I heard what was said while no agreeing to do what was said.

Like 9.5. Get pulled to the side in the morning you’ve been over 2 times you can’t go over today. You’re light you’ll have no issues right? Well I haven’t really looked that close but it doesn’t seem too bad. We will have to see how the day goes. Knowing full well I’ll be over for day 3 without help.

Go deliver a dozen stops and send a message. Over 9.5. Lmao
They haven't changed anything. No extra routes in , no 22.4 drivers. What do they expect?

The company agreed to this language