Weingarten

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
My hearing with the labor manager was a few weeks back now. The outcome was a 30 day suspension and a last chance agreement. The LM said he would type up the agreement and sent it to my center manager. I returned to work 9/22. I saw my sup in browns and asked if he was riding with me. He told me "technically" this whole thing wasn't called in as a crash, so he didn't have to ride with me. But I was suspended for dishonesty/not reporting a crash. Go figure. The BA told me to take the deal, so of course I did. When I asked him about the agreement he said it would basically say I know what I did and I won't do it again, or I would immediately be terminated. So I work 9/21 on my own, no sup. I come in the 22 and have the sign the agreement. It's a full page basically saying I'm a piece of :censored2:, unsafe, don't follow methods, yadda yadda yadda. It reads as if I even fart wrong ever again I'm GONE. Any thoughts?

Legally, a "last chance agreement" only has a shelf life of 1 year. The company can only reference it for that 1 rolling year.