What happened here friend?
dgkhi6yw0aaq3f1.jpg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
We don't need management anymore
There's another idea this job
They or just yes boys and number crunchers

It's really friend* pathetic
Most of them have made a damn good living trying to justify their existence. I'll give them 5 more years before corporate figures out they are not needed. Too bad we are a package delivery company and not a management justification company. What sucks is that they will get a fat buyout and never do one productive thing in their pathetic life.

Most of them have made a damn good living trying to justify their existence. I'll give them 5 more years before corporate figures out they are not needed. Too bad we are a package delivery company and not a management justification company. What sucks is that they will get a fat buyout and never do one productive thing in their pathetic life.
You should see the new on car supervisors
Have uniforms that are older than those punks

rod

Retired 22 years
So has this Carol character done anything to improve the company? As an outsider all I see are the same old dirty trucks out after dark --driven by guys who look like they would fit in better at FedEx Ground.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So has this Carol character done anything to improve the company? As an outsider all I see are the same old dirty trucks out after dark --driven by guys who look like they would fit in better at FedEx Ground.

Hell yes she has
Gave everybody at HQ an orange apron with name written in black magic marker

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Not upset by anything...they definitely don't get paid more than me..

you actually have to work to get paid...miss a day = no pay.

One of the best decisions I have ever made going into management.

I thought all management on here died or quit. Glad to see you're still kickin'.