Welcome new CEO - Carol Tome'

Karma...

ive never been paranoid either...I figured that aside from personal pride as long as I do my job and over the MAR I will not be harassed ...The ones who do get harassed and develop paranoias are those who do not...Management has plenty to do improving those 20 percent of screw-offs.......Ever hear of the proven 80/20 ?.......

clean hairy

ive never been paranoid either...I figured that aside from personal pride as long as I do my job and over the MAR I will not be harassed ...The ones who do get harassed and develop paranoias are those who do not...Management has plenty to do improving those 20 percent of screw-offs.......Ever hear of the proven 80/20 ?.......
Referring to 80% of sales come from 20% of your inventory? (May not be exact wording)

Karma...

Take a look at the stock growth of federal express.....Carol should be able to match those numbers........as well as bring back the Thrift Plan and OPL.......

Up In Smoke

Looks like the revenues and earnings are in the 10% increase range, but again driven by international margins. Domestic volumes increased but did not produce expected profits.

Up In Smoke

Domestic and Supply Chain sectors netted a 8% profit margin, while international was in the 24% range. UPS needs to tighten up their domestic margins. Time to take on Amazon.

Karma...

either tighten up domestic or dump it ...surely if an area of a company isn't profitable changes must be made and use those resources applied to those areas that make the money.....I am sure that carol is getting the big picture for the big idea....its the logical way to return money to the share holders......I am thinking that the dividends will have a nice healthy increase in the first first quarter 2021....only logical

Up In Smoke

She promises CapX reductions for fiscal 2021 and that should boost returns, but the tax incentives are expiring and we don't know what a Biden corporate tax structure for September 2021 will look like. We've traded on volumes not returns for too long.

Karma...

200 and split....its logical...........it must be said that domestic profits are lagging due to high labor costs eating the share price....too bad ups is seen as a teamster union company.......brownie drivers are seen wearing their hats backwards, wearing beards, wearing funny colorful footwear, tattoos and playing their radios with that awful music with the doors open.........beards and visible tattoos should only be for inside operations.....hair above the ears and off the neck........whatever happened to standards ?..........the Bible says that Christians must have facial hair so only mustaches must be worn...if women can grow them so much the better....

Last edited:

Returntosender

200 and split....its logical...........it must be said that domestic profits are lagging due to high labor costs eating the share price....too bad ups is seen as a teamster union company.......brownie drivers are seen wearing their hats backwards, wearing beards, wearing funny colorful footwear, tattoos and playing their radios with that awful music with the doors open.........beards and visible tattoos should only be for inside operations.....hair above the ears and off the neck........whatever happened to standards ?..........the Bible says that Christians must have facial hair so only mustaches must be worn...if women can grow them so much the better....
4DA3611A-9201-4354-A6DA-56610A8FC255.gif

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
And who is allowing this? I have none of the above, but management is working from home in the comfort of their homes sucking down donuts and living the good life to stay safe. I haven't seen my center manager in 6 months.

Karma...

carol is again as always ahead of the curve saying that ups this year is prepared for peak and will exceed wall streets expectations with the stock steadily going up........finally a ceo with a good head on the shoulders.......the future looks great.....planning planning planning .....execution.........remember...PPPP.........poor planning prevents panic............proper planning prevents pandemodium

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
carol is again as always ahead of the curve saying that ups this year is prepared for peak and will exceed wall streets expectations with the stock steadily going up........finally a ceo with a good head on the shoulders.......the future looks great.....planning planning planning .....execution.........remember...PPPP.........poor planning prevents panic............proper planning prevents pandemodium
What happened here friend?

What'dyabringmetoday???

Lol. I'll take some of what you have- when I retire. Lol

Dragon

Package Center Manager
And who is allowing this? I have none of the above, but management is working from home in the comfort of their homes sucking down donuts and living the good life to stay safe. I haven't seen my center manager in 6 months.

Donuts...pfff...

why are you worried on who is allowing it? Now is the chance to do it your way...how is that working out for you?