Welcome new CEO - Carol Tome'

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
CRAAAAAWLIIIIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
1597765757728.png

j13501

I'm trying. Apparently it takes an act of Congress to convert class A shares to class B in order to sell them.
Can you try using the Computershare / UPS Employee Online website? Here's the web address:

This allows you to look at your "A" share account and sell shares. If you're a management employee, I believe the trading window for those management people with restrictions on when they can sell "A" shares is open right now, but check to be sure. Hope it helps!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Can you try using the Computershare / UPS Employee Online website? Here's the web address:

This allows you to look at your "A" share account and sell shares. If you're a management employee, I believe the trading window for those management people with restrictions on when they can sell "A" shares is open right now, but check to be sure. Hope it helps!

I was joking cuz @burrheadd was being a smart alek. I have the forms. You can only sell class A Shares in 100 blocks, if I understand correctly. If you have less then you have to convert the shares to Class b using a print and fill out, and notarize, form, then mail that in. That's why I said it takes an act of congress. Something that should take two clicks on the computer is gonna take me over a week to accomplish. Hope the value stays steady or climbs.

sox

I was joking cuz @burrheadd was being a smart alek. I have the forms. You can only sell class A Shares in 100 blocks, if I understand correctly. If you have less then you have to convert the shares to Class b using a print and fill out, and notarize, form, then mail that in. That's why I said it takes an act of congress. Something that should take two clicks on the computer is gonna take me over a week to accomplish. Hope the value stays steady or climbs.
Not true. I retired 5 years ago and and sold a couple of hundred shares when I did. It left me with 40+ shares that have been sitting there. When the stock went way up last week I went on the compushare/ups site and it said I could only sell in lots of 100. Just for the heck of it I followed the instructions and tried to sell them. It said the sale went through. I checked the compushare site each morning last week and it still said I owned them. Checked my checking account also but nothing deposited. I figured nothing had happened but yesterday I checked and the money had hit the bank and all the compushare site had was my shares from the old thrift plan. At 160 bucks those aren’t staying there long. Good luck give it a shot

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Not true. I retired 5 years ago and and sold a couple of hundred shares when I did. It left me with 40+ shares that have been sitting there. When the stock went way up last week I went on the compushare/ups site and it said I could only sell in lots of 100. Just for the heck of it I followed the instructions and tried to sell them. It said the sale went through. I checked the compushare site each morning last week and it still said I owned them. Checked my checking account also but nothing deposited. I figured nothing had happened but yesterday I checked and the money had hit the bank and all the compushare site had was my shares from the old thrift plan. At 160 bucks those aren’t staying there long. Good luck give it a shot

I already tried. The site tells me I can't sell my shares through the website and links to the page with the necessary forms to fill out.

Come to think of it, it wouldn't let me sell because I had shares that I've had less than two years, so were ineligible. It did say that you can sell less that 100 if your total shares are less than 100, and all your shares are eligible for sale. So that's why it worked for you, but not for me.

sox

I already tried. The site tells me I can't sell my shares through the website and links to the page with the necessary forms to fill out.
Ok I wasn’t management I was a driver maybe because they were the only class a shares I had left? The site told me I couldn’t do it but I tried anyway and it went through.did you try anyway?