Welcome to the new 8-hour normal

Dr.Brownz

Another big chunk of my route is being dispatched elsewhere this week.

Two days now, I have had my deliveries done (except the inside apartments at my break and letterbox location) by 3:00.

My dispatch will be under 8 hours.

Personally, I was fine with the way it has been for years (9 to 10 hour days) as long as they followed 9.5 compliance, but I guess it is a new era.

Slow down so it stays the normal forever

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Just enjoy the extra time away from the job and don’t worry about it. Next week you could be over 9.5 all 5 days. Ride the UPS wave

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
millennials don’t care about those things , they just want to get to the bar, party and take selfies!

We are the products of the generation that raised us ;)

In all seriousness, you think we're bad? Look at the Gen Z'ers behind us. We have a few of them who just qualified. I HAVE 80 STOPS TODAY. BOO HOO HOO

PizzaToUps

My hub is supposed to be hiring enough 22.4s so that RPCD’s aren’t forced to work Saturdays but none of that is happening for whatever reason. We have more RPCD’s than 22.4s working saturdays.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
My hub is supposed to be hiring enough 22.4s so that RPCD’s aren’t forced to work Saturdays but none of that is happening for whatever reason. We have more RPCD’s than 22.4s working saturdays.
That is because UPS stripping even more Monday volume to increase the stop density on Saturday.
When RPCDs are move Mon- Fri I fear they wont work Mondays most weeks.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You think no more Saturdays for RPCD during peak? I only worked one weekend but maybe UPS sick of paying @MECH-lift double-time?

BURY THEM IN DOUBLE-TIME

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
A9148F37-4336-4D58-B723-FACC4D0EC24E.jpeg
Have to pay for the corporate and billionaires tax cuts.

I guess saying a robot replaced me and I lost my job is better than saying I was fired right?

Last edited: