Well....I had my local level hearing.

I really liked it as well. I may have to go back and watch it again today. I missed a little bit of it due to an urgent phone call. Really good movie. Definately worth seeing at the theatre.
Aren't you supposed to turn your phone off while in the movie theater?

Omega man

GO READ HIS 10,000 WORD POST AGAIN

The sup told him it wasn't going to rain today, but the OP was bagging some packages anyways
We keep packages "out of weather" WHEN "weather" is happening, not when its sunny and a bird can poo on it !

Not in my district. Out of the weather here means current and future. If you leave any package that is not protected from a porch, roof or overhang, it must be bagged.

Not in my district. Out of the weather here means current and future. If you leave any package that is not protected from a porch, roof or overhang, it must be bagged.
The way they always approached bagging was, "if it did rain would the package get wet?". If the answer to that was *yes*, bag the freakin package. The OCS is not a weatherman and really has nothing more than a faint idea if it will rain before the consignee gets the package in the house. I;m willing to bet if the OP didn't bag a package and then it did rain, they would be on him like stink on a skunk.
Let's face it, when someone has a target on the back, they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Sick of Intimidation

Let's face it, when someone has a target on the back, they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Truer words were never spoken:wink2: Just got back from a nice 5 day motorcycle trip through OH, WV, KY, VA, TN, NC, SC, and GA. Beautiful scenery around all those mountains. It was nice to get away and clear my thoughts. Back to reality now though:sad-little: