Wellness Check

542thruNthru

Maybe...if Clinton had won, we'd be seeing an equivalent freak out from republicans.

No one likes to lose, especially when the stakes seem high.

Whatever: TOS is in 'self-care' mode.

Which is where y'all would be if Clinton won.

(So glad this is over)...

Uh.. I voted Johnson. :)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It is.

Honestly, people are taking this way too seriously.

Hit me up if you come to Boston...by that time, we'll be awash in legal marijuana...

There's a couple good BBQ places up here, but honestly, they're pale knock-offs of NC and GA...
Sounds good ... I never met a BBQ sandwich I didn't like.

Overpaid Union Thug

TOS is probably at one of those super awesome protests. You know... The ones where the Liberals are being tolerant by throwing rocks, setting things on fire, and attacking Trump supporters. LOL

Bad Gas!

TOS made an A on his finals in college because his professor said this election loss was too painful for the students to study so everyone got A's.

TOS has actually peaced out!

rod

Retired 22 years
Maybe...if Clinton had won, we'd be seeing an equivalent freak out from republicans.

No one likes to lose, especially when the stakes seem high.

Whatever: TOS is in 'self-care' mode.

Which is where y'all would be if Clinton won.

(So glad this is over)...

Yes---I remember when the Republicans rioted when Obama got elected. Wait a minute ---I don't think they did. Either time.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
He will be back--maybe not under the TOS name but he will return. BC needs posters like him to keep this place from getting stale.
Hmmmm ... you are not a Mod ... and you like to stir shut up like I do ... OK, I can see that ...

However, seeing how it seem I spend half my moderation time dealing with his posts, I need to think about that one.