Wellness Check

Babagounj

Strength through joy
More sad news for TOS .

FINAL ELECTION 2016 NUMBERS: TRUMP WON BOTH POPULAR ( 62.9 M -62.2 M ) AND ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES ( 306-232)…HEY CHANGE.ORG, SCRAP YOUR LOONY PETITION NOW!

Final #Election2016 numbers

#PopularVote: #Trump: 62,972,226 #Clinton: 62,277,750

#ElectoralCollege vote #Trump 306 #Clinton 232

Update: Anyone asking where I got the figures, it was from twitter posts. Knowing the Democrat media have been dragging their liberal feet giving Michigan to Trump – finally they did, with Arizona finally declared two days ago – Trump now has the 309. Except for the twitter posts, the popular vote number still need to be updated in Wikipedia or MSM media – which may take another few days because the liberals are still reeling and recovering from Trump-shock victory. If I’m wrong, I won’t hesitate to change the numbers. It’s the job of the establishment media to tell the people the final numbers when it’s out there already.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
More sad news for TOS .

FINAL ELECTION 2016 NUMBERS: TRUMP WON BOTH POPULAR ( 62.9 M -62.2 M ) AND ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES ( 306-232)…HEY CHANGE.ORG, SCRAP YOUR LOONY PETITION NOW!

Final #Election2016 numbers

#PopularVote: #Trump: 62,972,226 #Clinton: 62,277,750

#ElectoralCollege vote #Trump 306 #Clinton 232

Update: Anyone asking where I got the figures, it was from twitter posts. Knowing the Democrat media have been dragging their liberal feet giving Michigan to Trump – finally they did, with Arizona finally declared two days ago – Trump now has the 309. Except for the twitter posts, the popular vote number still need to be updated in Wikipedia or MSM media – which may take another few days because the liberals are still reeling and recovering from Trump-shock victory. If I’m wrong, I won’t hesitate to change the numbers. It’s the job of the establishment media to tell the people the final numbers when it’s out there already.
She's up by almost 1.8 million votes, and growing.

P

pickup

Feeder Network News update:

Apparently, Hillary losing the election, despite the polls saying otherwise, wasn't the only disappointing news in the life of TOS. Confirmed reports state that TOS , while at the controls of a tractor trailer, crashed into a low underpass .

Upon questioning by police, TOS said it was impossible for the crash to have occurred because his GPS unit said that the overpass was high enough for his unit to pass under. TOS was taken to a local mental hospital until it was determined that he could accept reality for what it is.

He has yet to be released.

This has been an FNN report.

over9five

Staff member
Why don't you let TOS decide if that was below the belt? He's a big boy and he can take the criticism. Let's wait for what he has to say about that post.
Yup, that post could be just what he needs to hear to come back.
Then we'd have to ban you....
:-)