What’s the penalty pay when you don’t receive your vacation check?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Got 4 hours free pay for their day after Thanksgiving screw up this past year. Amazing how stupid this company can be sometimes.
Just like the amount of money they spend yearly on rentals nationwide. Why not buy enough trucks for every center and have some in reserve so we don't have to use rentals even if they don't use them 45 weeks a year they will still save money in the long run.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
It’s the same in every local in America. Two weeks in advance. My question isn’t should I have received my check. My question is what’s the penalty pay. Lolol

Lolol. Guy is asking me if I’m on vacation now. Why in the world, would I be on vacation now, asking what the penalty pay is if I don’t receive my vacation check tonight like I should have. In what local do they receive their vacation checks the week they are off?

Bro ever heard of view your paycheck on UPSers? I did not say my bank did not receive my paycheck. I said it is not on UPSers. JFC. Are you a FTer? Tell me you’re PT. Restore my faith in humanity.
Own a contract book? Too busy to read it? You need to (learn to) read the language that affects your situation (question) and quit relying on other folk's assertions. It's going to bite sooner than later and how are you going to know what article(s) to put on a grievance form if you don't read it yourself?
Just sayin.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
We were notified to have all mileage sheets and payroll corrections in my Saturday because they were closing payroll early last week.

Nah
It's seems like intentionally screw up certain people's paychecks usually the lowest paid people.

They have all of this technology and they can't get payroll correct?

Not to mention a contract that clearly spells out exactly what a worker should be paid based on years of service and job performed. There's no excuse.

I ask for a green check within 48 hours. Once I grieve it my lips are sealed.

Not to mention a contract that clearly spells out exactly what a worker should be paid based on years of service and job performed. There's no excuse.

I ask for a green check within 48 hours. Once I grieve it my lips are sealed.
It's gets old you can understand an honest mistake every once in a while. But of you are in progression or double shift they really seem to screw it up.

Last edited:

clean hairy

It's seems like intentionally screw up certain people's paychecks usually the lowest paid people.

They have all of this technology and they can't get payroll correct?
They might still be using IBM xt computers with 4 meg processors and 64k of memory, and a 10 meg HD.
They may not calculate payroll as accurate as the newer computers...

Gaintain

Tell them they have to cut you a green check. They have to do that 1st before there’s any talk of penalty pay.