What’s your go to drink in the summer?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
The summer is here and with it comes the great humidity in the south region. Was curious what everyone drinks to stay hydrated. Do people prefer mostly water or do you guys have some other stuff you add. I usually drink water mostly and about 1 Gatorade since they have too much sugar I try to stay away. We do get some hydration tablets to put in our water but they it kind of makes it taste like poop.

Dough99

4A0A9D00-16DB-487E-8D91-2DDCF46AB10F.jpeg

Bob11B

30FC9705-1B9A-4A7B-B199-B4ECA2F4BF76.jpeg
Coconut water, Gatorade (sugar free) and water....I see some of the older drives drinking water with some apple cider bing what mixed it but I don’t know anything about that .

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The summer is here and with it comes the great humidity in the south region. Was curious what everyone drinks to stay hydrated. Do people prefer mostly water or do you guys have some other stuff you add. I usually drink water mostly and about 1 Gatorade since they have too much sugar I try to stay away. We do get some hydration tablets to put in our water but they it kind of makes it taste like poop.
Water.

If I get Gatorade it’s always G2. Half the sugar

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Coffee in the morning water in afternoon followed up by a moutain dew for lunch to get the pep in your step for the rest of the day.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
A large coffee for the drive to work and I sip on ice water the rest of the day. For lunch a quart of cold super beet juice. I avoid energy drinks and sodas, and anything with high fructose corn sugar used to sweeten. Powerade is garbage, there is a reason its cheaper than Gatorade.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
A large coffee for the drive to work and I sip on ice water the rest of the day. For lunch a quart of cold super beet juice. I avoid energy drinks and sodas, and anything with high fructose corn sugar used to sweeten. Powerade is garbage, there is a reason its cheaper than Gatorade.
I have had some of that super beet juice. Not bad. I am a coffee man when I get up then water the rest of the day. Ice cold. When I can remember, I like to tablespoons of Braggs organice ACV mixed in water with a bit of honey.