What a shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatfred

OK shoot me down for being a customer but what is going on in UPS?

Ive literally spent HOURS trying to get through on the phone and waited 2 weeks now for my parcel to clear customs in Sweden after being initially lost, and now see it scanned about the same time just before 5pm 3 days in a row but still hasn't left Sweden. Im told it's lost its found it's being investigated etc etc. The latest response was 'here is UPS sweden's number try calling them!!!!'

Noone seems to know what's going on. And most who reply give me such random responses it all feels like 'keep the lights on' service. Nothing more.

Doesn't anyone give a* there customers are paying for a service and when polite fully ask why its taking so long do they just get no help at all?

Last edited by a moderator:

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
it's on the kane train
5F9CAD0D-6A19-40B8-856E-00EC8D4DB036.png

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
now see it scanned about the same time just before 5pm 3 days in a row
Be thankful you have that much info, you are doing better than I am. I work here and cant even see the details of my package movement on the tracking site. Your snus will be there sooner if you would stop bothering us with these questions.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Fascinating same disdain demonstrated here as UPS and Support, you would fit in very well.
Nobody here cares. We work for ups but our jobs are not to solve your problems.
Also (most) of us don’t work off the clock.

Box Ox

Ive literally spent HOURS trying to get through on the phone and waited 2 weeks now for my parcel to clear customs in Sweden after being initially lost, and now see it scanned about the same time just before 5pm 3 days in a row but still hasn't left Sweden. Im told it's lost its found it's being investigated etc etc. The latest response was 'here is UPS sweden's number try calling them!!!!'
The Swedish preloaders smoked all your weed. It’s irresistible when paired with their famous meatballs and some IKEA furniture. Very laid back at their facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.