What are some of your biggest pet peeves working at Brown?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Or "that's why you make the big bucks" when you aren't having the best day with bulk, bad load quality, or over 70's up to a 3rd floor. I'm not even full scale yet, jackazz. Really makes me not like that everyone pretty much knows what we make. Makes them feel all entitled like they would never help a brother or sister out.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.
I agree dont post our salaries in the local paper when a contract is final. Some people are jealous and some people have no idea how hard we have to work for that salary and benefits. I forgot to say something please fix the dish network call tag screw up by not having a rs label in the box and then send us out to retreive it at the same time. So simple!

Kis124

Mine is never having the same unloader every day. I get new guys, or the ones that are REALLY bad at it. Every now and then I get an awesome one, but then they put him on the extra long trailers and I get stuck with someone who takes an hour and a half on pups

Sent using BrownCafe App

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Greed.

The lack of cohesiveness. The divide they create between management and hourlies.

Micromanagement. They have taken most power & control away from center manager on down to drivers but still hold us responsible when the SHTF or they make bad decisions or have unreasonable expectations.

Generally, upper management's disrespect for the rest of us.

These are my opinions. Others are available.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
My pet peave is in no specific order: 1. Lazy people. 2. Sloppy People. 3. People with poor work ethics. 4. People who are nerdballs who think their cool and their not. 5. People who just cant do the job right because their just plain stupid with no amount of commonsense. :rofl: lmfao

AKCoverMan

I forgot to say something please fix the dish network call tag screw up by not having a rs label in the box and then send us out to retreive it at the same time. So simple!

I'd like to believe that Dish is paying for all those needless pickup attempts. I think twice in seven years have I actually picked up on a Dish RS3 tag.

Z

ZQXC

The toilets at the center always look like someone just threw a fecal grenade in the bowl.

10 point

My pet peave is in no specific order: 1. Lazy people. 2. Sloppy People. 3. People with poor work ethics. 4. People who are nerdballs who think their cool and their not. 5. People who just cant do the job right because their just plain stupid with no amount of commonsense. :rofl: lmfao
Management?

That ties into my only gripe: Being held accountable by people who don't hold themselves accountable. Ever.

10 point

The turkey isn't a big deal to me even if it showed a sliver of friendliness from the company.

I think the whole "family" thing divorced when the stock went public. May as well see it for what this job is...a means to an end.

Bo is right about perspective tho and forget about "what's right is right everyday" because only the hourly are held to a higher standard.

Z

ZQXC

The turkey isn't a big deal to me even if it showed a sliver of friendliness from the company.

Funny thing is, on UPSers the company still boasts about giving their employees a holiday turkey in the the past.
Really takes some sack....... just saying.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
No, I don't know directions to every address in Ohio and no, I don't know every employee to have ever worked at UPS.