What are some of your biggest pet peeves working at Brown?

I love that people still cry about that turkey. It's a turkey. I know it's the thought that counts but when you used to open that turkey up and stick your hand up its ass and pull the stuff up just do it to ups.

In the real life,dont piss me off over 10 dollars. I do not like getting tea bagged,do you? Exactly. Its not about the money,just another way to jerk us off.
In the real life,dont piss me off over 10 dollars. I do not like getting tea bagged,do you? Exactly. Its not about the money,just another way to jerk us off.
If you are going to cry about ten bucks in the real world I'm not going to waste my time with you. It's a lost cause. I'll wait for you and your woman's retort.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
When I take a crap its at least 12 bucks. The same price at that crap turkey. friend that turkey I don't even like that thing.
Most days I barely have time to take a leak....lol. I don't like turkey much either...but it's like IVE said...when it comes to the turkeys...it was the principle of it. Here's a little UPS thank you for killing yourselves each peak!

ManInBrown

Cant stand hearing this every day-"Where's our regular driver Tom?"

First off, his name isn't Tom. It's Bill. Secondly I have no friend'n clue. It gets so old

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If you are going to cry about ten bucks in the real world I'm not going to waste my time with you. It's a lost cause. I'll wait for you and your woman's retort.
No negativity in my thread....everyone's entitled to their own opinion...unless I think it sucks! Lmao

Seriously though....pull up a chair and grab a beer and chill out.