What are some of your biggest pet peeves working at Brown?

BigBeef42

People who order packages and when you bring it to them they ask, "what is it"?

I always answer with an "I dunno, what did you order"?

I delivered a Gal her new iphone today, she asked me what it was.

I have never spent $700 and thought to myself "ge whiz what did i order"?

Sent using Ink and Canvas

oldngray

nowhere special
"He's had a tough time and is in rehab. Give him a hug when he gets back."

That reminds me of the time UPS tried to get me to donate to United Way by having me break off my route to spend an hour at an alcohol rehab center to listen to their spiel about all the great things United Way was doing. The next few days all I was hearing from the other people at UPS was I had to go to that place and their messages got garbled going through the gravevine and they thought I was there because of a personal problem of my own. A couple of other drivers were there at the same time for that tour too. And UPS was supposed to adjust my dispatch to allow me the time to break off but of course they never did and I had about a 10 hour day in addition to that tour.

Packmule

List is endless, but the biggest two: PCMs that sound like a teacher talking to a kindergarten class, and running misloads after watching the preloader trainers standing around in AM staring into space.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Well dogs for one because i still hear barking when i sleep. Customers who say, "why didnt you pull in my driveway." I also dont care much for tree branches. Management asking me to make 9.5 when they could see i have 11 hr plan. I could go on but ill stop
9.5 is history, management knows its impossible, remember you can do their job they can't do yours.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I don't like brown clothes....
1. Dog food 2. Cat litter 3.150 lb anything going to an apt. Up3 flights. 4. Dumb customer questions . 5. Truck out of line up. 6. Nasty locker room. 7. More work that's inhumanly possible . 8. Micromanaging. 9. No trust and friendship causing low morale. 10. Number one is don't mess with my paycheck and vacations.

S

selfcancelsignal

When people say "easy money". Makes me want to drop kick them. When driving thru the hood and 2 future rappers holding their pants up walking down the middle of the street. One goes on one side of the street and one goes the other so I have to drive between them.
Or "that's why you make the big bucks" when you aren't having the best day with bulk, bad load quality, or over 70's up to a 3rd floor. I'm not even full scale yet, jackazz. Really makes me not like that everyone pretty much knows what we make. Makes them feel all entitled like they would never help a brother or sister out.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.