What are you ranked?

govols019

You smell that?
We've only seen the ranking applied to our center and even then it's only used on one driver group. Our on-car took credit for coming up with the ranking system.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We had something similar going on here, the company was posting everybodys "stats" on a whiteboard. Since some of those "stats" could potentially lead to disciplinary action, it was a violation of privacy rights. We grieved on it and won.

bigblu 2 you

The new thing this year in Tenn is all drivers are now being ranked. There is a weekly ranking and a year end ranking. There are over 1,500 drivers in Tenn and I was 1,100 or so. You are ranked on all types of criteria: late airs, missed, AM and PM time, over 9.5, over allowed, etc. I was in the bottom 10 in my center so my center manager had a "talk" with me. I noticed the top 2 drivers in my center were the ones who always skip their lunch and are in by 4:30. I told my center manager at least I wasnt last. Any other states or centers doing this?
we drivers here in ky are always ranked above tenn,lol,....all jokes aside an old driver told me once that ups lives and dies by the numbers and many terminated managers and employees are asking themselves,{i dont know what happened,my numbers looked so good?}.fair days work for a fair days pay.

I tell my wife I'm number one in 2 states and can't wait to make the list in a third state. She tells me the older I get farther I fall from the top.

I guess John McEnroe was right. "The older I get, the better I was"

rod

Retired 22 years
The new thing this year in Tenn is all drivers are now being ranked. There is a weekly ranking and a year end ranking. There are over 1,500 drivers in Tenn and I was 1,100 or so. You are ranked on all types of criteria: late airs, missed, AM and PM time, over 9.5, over allowed, etc. I was in the bottom 10 in my center so my center manager had a "talk" with me. I noticed the top 2 drivers in my center were the ones who always skip their lunch and are in by 4:30. I told my center manager at least I wasnt last. Any other states or centers doing this?

Just when you thought you heard everything. Do they also have a state ranking for sups and CMs?:thumbdown GO VIKES :wink2: Take that Texas

bad company

semi-pro
Come to think of it, I was #1 in my hub. 59.99 hours on my paystub this past Friday. $$$ That's about the only numbers I care about at UPS...

L

Loufan

We started doing this for us loaders at our building about 6 months ago. Top 20pph, top 20 missort frequency, and top 20 worst missort freq for the day.

I've made all three lists! Luckily not the last one for quite some time.