What beer are you drinking now?

542thruNthru

Another really good one is Royal Docks Brewing. Having one of there stouts right now. It’s insane good. @joeboodog can verify View attachment 233883View attachment 233884i kView attachment 233883 View attachment 233884 i know you prefer ipa’s that’s why I said we will do it in a couple weeks because that’s when fat heads releases my favorite double ipa. 100 rating on most all beer sites it’s called hop Ju Ju. I was gonna get you that 4 shure. Do you like stouts/ porters? Or should I just foucus in the ipa’s , which there are plenty of, and won’t be a problem such as brew kettle’s white rajah !! Among many others. I’m gonna hook u up. Forgetaboutit (ps Great Lakes fell off years ago. I might buy 2 6 packs of there beer in a whole year )

I really wanna try that Ju Ju IPA. So I'm more then willing to wait. I do like stouts and porters but I can't lie I'm much more a IPA guy. So if there are some you really recommend I'd love to try them!

Also let me know your favorite types. We have 142 breweries in San Diego so giving you a list will be hard but I'll scour the earth for the best!

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
It fit

Go ahead and puke in the bushes
CC481A0A-D218-4142-8EE3-477576148F83.jpeg

I’m just gettin started lol

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Alright I'll be back later. Time to give my wife a rematch in foosball. :)
@upsbeernut I'd be happy to exchange with you also. Though to be honest I don't know where you are. :)
Georgia. I check dates, I will send you anything you want within 4 to 6 weeks canned date. That's fair cause I can tell the difference in taste especially my ipa tastebuds. I expect the same from whatever you send.. fresh beer is the best.Note I just bought Tropicalia dated 1/23. So good. Look it up. It was so popular the first week you couldn't find it.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Georgia. I check dates, I will send you anything you want within 4 to 6 weeks canned date. That's fair cause I can tell the difference in taste especially my ipa tastebuds. I expect the same from whatever you send.. fresh beer is the best.Note I just bought Tropicalia dated 1/23. So good. Look it up. It was so popular the first week you couldn't find it.

CA doesn't require dates. 90% of cans don't have dates on it here. Though every thing I'll send you will local and I'd imagine bottled/canned with in a month.

542thruNthru

I might have asked this before. Do you guys get Alpine brewery out where you are. They were bought by Green Flash awhile back thought maybe they started distributing out there.
20190202_142525.jpg