What beer are you drinking now?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I’d like to get in on this. Only problem I see, a lot of my favorite local breweries don’t pasteurize their beer, and it needs to stay cold.
I can hook u up also. What you referenced is a Major problem. I bought a growler at a very tiny local place (that @joeboodog entered a chili contest in....) the guy told me they didn’t sell growlers of it , it was a fruit beer, I told him I would give him $20 on top of the growler price so he filled it, gave it to my neighbor a gift, told him I loved it. , said it had went bad and had to dump it all out. Major bummer.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I can hook u up also. What you referenced is a Major problem. I bought a growler at a very tiny local place (that @joeboodog entered a chili contest in....) the guy told me they didn’t sell growlers of it , it was a fruit beer, I told him I would give him $20 on top of the growler price so he filled it, gave it to my neighbored a gift, told him I loved it. , said it had went bad and had to dump it all out. Major bummer.
I can get these in cans, but once they get warm, it’s game over. Carton is one of my favorites from Jersey. But it’s unpasteurized. We can figure it out.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I can hook u up also. What you referenced is a Major problem. I bought a growler at a very tiny local place (that @joeboodog entered a chili contest in....) the guy told me they didn’t sell growlers of it , it was a fruit beer, I told him I would give him $20 on top of the growler price so he filled it, gave it to my neighbored a gift, told him I loved it. , said it had went bad and had to dump it all out. Major bummer.
That was a good beer. A berry radler. Could pound a ton of them.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
8DF0B45D-09D8-4706-AEB8-98E1010DCFA2.jpeg

One of our best locals.