What can 83 cents an hour buy you? A UPS-Teamster contract

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
What can 83 cents an hour buy you? A UPS-Teamster contract - Supply Chain Quarterly

Will 83 cents move the needle for more than a quarter of a million UPS Teamsters?

That is the annualized hourly wage increase, spread out over 5 years, that full-time unionized UPS workers would receive if Teamster members ratify a tentative contract agreed to last Thursday by the company and union leaders. The proposal calls for full-time hourly wages to rise by $4.15 an hour over the life of the contract, which would take effect Aug. 1 and run through the end of July 2023. Full-timers would thus receive an 83 cents-an-hour wage hike on each contract anniversary date.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Maybe... Im not much into fear mongering.

Well whatever it is you are doing to keep your expenses from increasing $1700, I applaud you and would like to know your secret. Just since June 1st, my expenses have increased $3.50 a week for gas in the car.

Well whatever it is you are doing to keep your expenses from increasing $1700, I applaud you and would like to know your secret. Just since June 1st, my expenses have increased $3.50 a week for gas in the car.
Buy it by the barrel.....do you keep track of when prices go down, then average them out? I don’t consume much. The wife? That’s another story. My biggest expense increase comes from R E taxes. Although I did spend $1800 in fuel, oil,
Filters in June. But that was a luxury expence.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Buy it by the barrel.....do you keep track of when prices go down, then average them out? I don’t consume much. The wife? That’s another story. My biggest expense increase comes from R E taxes. Although I did spend $1800 in fuel, oil,
Filters in June. But that was a luxury expence.
How do you buy gas by the barrel wise guy?