What did you guys change on the site?

rod

Retired 22 years
And I thank you more for using the forum. I really enjoy figuring out the ever changing tech stuff. Thank you for tolerating my fumbling around and breaking stuff.

If anyone needs info on 8 track tape players or flip phones you can contact me.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Amyone able to use the BC app? I know they were doing some maintenance, but it's not working.
The apps are rented from tapatalk. Both ios and andriod are down because of our site's conversion to ssl. Apple requires a whole new app version which will take a few weeks to be approved by itunes.

Tapatalk support told me that the andriod app would be down for 36 to 48 hours because it is cached on their servers. After 48 hours it was still down so I contacted tapatalk support again. They once again told me it would be down for another 36 to 48 hours. It's been 5 days and the android app is still down...

I know this has been frustrating for anyone that liked to use the apps. Since there is no sign that tapatalk support is going to fix our apps anytime soon I'm going to go ahead and declare both tapatalk apps retired. I'm looking for replacement apps and will post an announcement as soon as they are up and running.