What did you guys change on the site?

over9five

Staff member
"I just wanted to let you know that the browncafe android and ios mobile apps are being retired on Friday. I will also be converting browncafe to HTTPS to comply with the google and apple updates required by 1/1/17. There may be a couple of hiccups along the way. Thank you in advance for your patience." Cheryl

rod

Retired 22 years
We were warned last week that things were going south for awhile. At least I was. Just don't expect to get a straight answer out of Monkey Butt. He thinks if you are having problems its because you are dumb.

Future

Victory Ride
I totally missed that post. Thanks for the update. Now please post pictures of cats roller skating.
image.gif

clean hairy

"I just wanted to let you know that the browncafe android and ios mobile apps are being retired on Friday. I will also be converting browncafe to HTTPS to comply with the google and apple updates required by 1/1/17. There may be a couple of hiccups along the way. Thank you in advance for your patience." Cheryl
May have been more than just a couple of hiccups, which became one big belch.
That could have shaken up things as well!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We were warned last week that things were going south for awhile. At least I was. Just don't expect to get a straight answer out of Monkey Butt. He thinks if you are having problems its because you are dumb.
NO ... don't generalize.
It's you specifically!