what do we have to hide here?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I understand if i disagree with a mod when they are moderating, but when a mod is in the middle of the thread they should not be treated differently than any other poster!!!!!

And on this we can agree.

If a mod is out of line I would expect you to report it or PM Cheryl so we can deal with it.:peaceful:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
bully_college_years-v2.jpg

tieguy

Banned
Im the bully? Dont hate on people because they stand up for themselves! Something I thought you would have learned after excepting a BS suspension for some of your posts on here a while back?!

Red I'm kind of dissapointed . I was hoping to see another thousand self serving pictures of steve in various poses and bicycle shorts.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Im the bully? Dont hate on people because they stand up for themselves! Something I thought you would have learned after excepting a BS suspension for some of your posts on here a while back?!
When someone whisper's in your ear (PM's you), and smack talks someone, getting you to join into the smack down, I think of it as bullying. The mgmt person has it in for Hoax, and you yourself said you don't care for Hoax. The mgmt person is now using you to be his/her "friend/pawn" in coming against their victim. You're being used! This is just my view from here.

tieguy

Banned
When someone whisper's in your ear (PM's you), and smack talks someone, getting you to join into the smack down, I think of it as bullying. The mgmt person has it in for Hoax, and you yourself said you don't care for Hoax. The mgmt person is now using you to be his/her "friend/pawn" in coming against their victim. You're being used! This is just my view from here.

Lol, then next post is better.

tieguy

Banned
When someone ( Hoaxster) whisper's in your ear (PM's you), and smack talks someone, getting you to join into the smack down, I think of it as bullying. The mgmt person has it in for tie, and I don't care for tie. The mgmt person ( hoaxster) is now using me to be his/her "friend/pawn" in coming against their victim. I am being used! This is just my view from here.

fixed it for you steve

705red

Browncafe Steward

No one and I mean no one has sent me a PM prior to me posting in this thread. Anyone can feel free to check out my pms. I posted a sincere message hoping that this would die down. I did nto intend to take a shot at the mod, just pointing out that who cares whos a shill and monitors this site. Hes the one that took a shot at me, and I received a warning for it, not the Mod!

I think your bully comment is meant for someoen else, because I dont take peoples crap at work im sure not going to be treated like crap when im at home on the computer.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
No one and I mean no one has sent me a PM prior to me posting in this thread. Anyone can feel free to check out my pms. I posted a sincere message hoping that this would die down. I did nto intend to take a shot at the mod, just pointing out that who cares whos a shill and monitors this site. Hes the one that took a shot at me, and I received a warning for it, not the Mod!

I think your bully comment is meant for someoen else, because I dont take peoples crap at work im sure not going to be treated like crap when im at home on the computer.
How would I do that? Red, you came in here and "ganged" up with mgmt against Hoaxster. Hoaxster is funny and sarcastic, and you really have to think about stuff to get him. That being said, there are "others" on this board that feel that "they" always have to be right, and when "they" can't win the "argument", "they" start saying things to take the heat off of "theirselves". Things that aren't always so nice. If you weren't PM'd ahead, as you say you weren't, then surely "someone" PM'd you afterward and smack talked to you to incite something. Again, just my view from where I sit.

tieguy

Banned
How would I do that? Red, you came in here and "ganged" up with mgmt against Hoaxster. Hoaxster is funny and sarcastic, and you really have to think about stuff to get him. That being said, there are "others" on this board that feel that "they" always have to be right, and when "they" can't win the "argument", "they" start saying things to take the heat off of "theirselves". Things that aren't always so nice. If you weren't PM'd ahead, as you say you weren't, then surely "someone" PM'd you afterward and smack talked to you to incite something. Again, just my view from where I sit.

I have to admit I did pm him after the fact. At that time I suggested he back out and not take a bullet over this bull:censored2:. By the way I like your wording but shouldnt it be that he ganged up with management against management if that was your intent?

you realize you also ganged up with management against me? :surprise:

this thread is getting dumber by the minute.

If you still have those bike shorts on then you should go for a run or ride and get rid of some of that anger.

tieguy

Banned
what you guys do to red. He's now getting the mysterious busy server message errors?

tony maybe you can pop into fantasy football and let us know whats going on with these mysterious busy server messages we get?

fxdwg

Long Time Member
this thread is getting dumber by the minute.

I deleted the rest of this Post because it is really stupid and does not nest into the true term of "stupid".
There are many experts here on BC and I hope I am at the top of the pile.
Here's my contribution: