What do you do for fun on the job?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I will confess to occasionally getting the package car up to about 35 MPH on deserted gravel roads and then "drifting" around corners.:bag:
Ooooh god, one of my favorites, and I do it every chance I get, is to splash through mud puddles in the truck. As fast as reasonably prudent.

GolfCart

We have a " I HATE MY JOB CLUB " we do fist bumps with thumbs down . Its great everybody is doing it , even preload . If they are to far away we just do thumbs down , up in the air . Make a good laugh on a bad day every day .

upsgrunt

Occasionally we get doughnuts in the morning and right before the pcm I will take a chocolate covered one and smear the chocolate all around my mouth and then just stare at the center manager when they start talking. Usually they start laughing and have trouble finishing their train of thought.

Occasionally we get doughnuts in the morning and right before the pcm I will take a chocolate covered one and smear the chocolate all around my mouth and then just stare at the center manager when they start talking. Usually they start laughing and have trouble finishing their train of thought.

Are they wondering what you might have talked about in the center manager's office?

gostillerz

One guy had a Geo Metro. We'd get a bunch of people to pick it up and put it in the woods. We filled other cars with packing peanuts, chained the tow hitch of a truck to a tree stump, etc

Another one. I always brought back pizza for whoever was still out. One woman always gorged on it like fire ants on a dying mouse, but she hated hot stuff. Even those red pepper flakes messed with her. One day, I got a large pizza, and put habanero powder under the cheese.