What do you eat for lunch

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
well hes getting more than a days worth just in a noodle package.

i know the north american breads at subway have some kind of poison that they banned in EU
Poison lol

https://gawker.com/the-food-babe-blogger-is-full-of-:censored:-1694902226

This is how Hari demonized the harmless yet hard-to-pronounce azodicarbonamide, or as she deemed it, the "yoga mat chemical," which is yes, found in yoga mats and also in bread, specifically Subway sandwich bread, a discovery Hari bombastically trumpeted on her website. However, as the science-minded among us understand, a substance can be used for more than one thing perfectly safely, and it doesn't mean that your bread is made of a yoga mat if it happens to contain azodicarbonamide, which is FDA-approved as a dough-softening agent. It simply means your bread is composed of chemicals, much like everything else you eat.”

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
A2779E84-3D87-4839-9BFB-4D46D52E1B5E.jpeg

rickyb

Poison lol

https://gawker.com/the-food-babe-blogger-is-full-of-:censored:-1694902226

This is how Hari demonized the harmless yet hard-to-pronounce azodicarbonamide, or as she deemed it, the "yoga mat chemical," which is yes, found in yoga mats and also in bread, specifically Subway sandwich bread, a discovery Hari bombastically trumpeted on her website. However, as the science-minded among us understand, a substance can be used for more than one thing perfectly safely, and it doesn't mean that your bread is made of a yoga mat if it happens to contain azodicarbonamide, which is FDA-approved as a dough-softening agent. It simply means your bread is composed of chemicals, much like everything else you eat.”
as you know on the internet you can find an opinion for anything.

i only use cspi , nutrition action, nutrtion facts for food advice.

FDA Should Ban Azodicarbonamide, Says CSPI | Center for Science in the Public Interest

"
Azodicarbonamide has long been used by commercial bakers to strengthen dough, but has been poorly tested. Two suspicious chemicals form when bread with azodicarbonamide is baked. One of the breakdown products is semicarbazide, which caused cancers of the lung and blood vessels in mice, but poses a negligible risk to humans. A second breakdown product, urethane, is a recognized carcinogen. When azodicarbonamide is used at its maximum allowable level, it leads to slightly increased levels of urethane in bread that pose a small risk to humans.

Considering that many breads don't contain azodicarbonamide and that its use slightly increases exposure to a carcinogen, this is hardly a chemical that we need in our food supply."

rickyb

View attachment 229463
I went through a month of just buying steaks and eating around pound and a half of steak for dinner. I got good at pan searing them on a cast iron and finishing them in the oven for medium rare.
View attachment 229464
what happens if you get colon cancer?

you dont wanna live through tubes.

i love eating (im probably a bit addicted) and i eat maybe 1 unhealthy item a day like a slice of pizza or grill cheese sandwich, etc

El Correcto

god is dead
what happens if you get colon cancer?

you dont wanna live through tubes.

i love eating (im probably a bit addicted) and i eat maybe 1 unhealthy item a day like a slice of pizza or grill cheese sandwich, etc
I don’t let all that non sense bother me.

You are probably more conscious what what you eat due to being overweight?

I’ve been rail thin my entire life, eat around 2,500-3,000 calories a day and never had to learn responsible eating habits.