What do you think the impact would be personal for me if i filed a Defamation lawsuit against my BA

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Both my BA and Steward are in serious jeopardy of Defamation of Character. I went to ask a simple question and the lied right to my face infront of others and now its spread around the ctr. What are you honest thoughts, should i consider consulting a lawyer?

CoffeeStainedUniform

Both my BA and Steward are in serious jeopardy of Defamation of Character. I went to ask a simple question and the lied right to my face infront of others and now its spread around the ctr. What are you honest thoughts, should i consider consulting a lawyer?
Can we mege this thread with the "can I sue UPS" thread? It has the same level of detail, and the same desire to find a solution.

542thruNthru

I think I got a better chance of being the first black president.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

What’d you do
Asked an intelligent question quoted three studies written be national recognized professors at nationally and internationally respected universities who are experts in the field of union contracts and the laws that govern them. I wanted to ask what there opinion would be if the contract went through or didnt in kight of the information in these studies.

542thruNthru

Asked an intelligent question quoted three studies written be national recognized professors at nationally and internationally respected universities who are experts in the field of union contracts and the laws that govern them

So you asked a question and they said you were wrong now you think you can get them on slander?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Asked an intelligent question quoted three studies written be national recognized professors at nationally and internationally respected universities who are experts in the field of union contracts and the laws that govern them. I wanted to ask what there opinion would be if the contract went through or didnt in kight of the information in these studies.

Then what happened

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
i’ll bet they were just awed by your intelligence

Trailer monkey

You would have to prove that the "Defamation of Character" caused emotional distress and/or financial damage.