What do you think?

peak932

I think I actually am qualified since i recently started getting paid bonus, i just never thought about it and they didn't really say anything to me..
Give me a break please... I come here for support / advice and to learn from others; not to be ridiculed thats for mgt not my fellow brothers

T

Turdferguson

I think I actually am qualified since i recently started getting paid bonus, i just never thought about it and they didn't really say anything to me..
Give me a break please... I come here for support / advice and to learn from others; not to be ridiculed thats for mgt not my fellow brothers

He is management

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I am management.

ManInBrown

If you made your 30 you're good. If you didn't you could and probably are screwed. How do you not know if you qualified? Here they make an announcement in PCM the day new drivers are qualified. "Let's welcome so and so who is now a FT service provider" Did they do that?

McGee

If there was no evidence to the garage, why say anything?

Not to be mean, BUT
If it was me I would have still told the homeowner... just put yourself in their shoes if they had seen it the day after AND there happened to be a security camera there... AND you just left...EVEN though you did not see any damage...

On top of this, they may have had a neighbor that saw you pull up and they just peeked out and saw all of it unfold...

Jus' Sayin'

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not to be mean, BUT
If it was me I would have still told the homeowner... just put yourself in their shoes if they had seen it the day after AND there happened to be a security camera there... AND you just left...EVEN though you did not see any damage...

On top of this, they may have had a neighbor that saw you pull up and they just peeked out and saw all of it unfold...

Jus' Sayin'
Came close but didn't hit. Zero damage.

peak932

But someone posted that I should have actually contacted a Supervisor instead the person who works at night that takes calls, our times, customer complaints, etc.... Whenever I call our ups building number this person always answer when i asked for a supervisor.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

But someone posted that I should have actually contacted a Supervisor instead the person who works at night that takes calls, our times, customer complaints, etc.... Whenever I call our ups building number this person always answer when i asked for a supervisor.

Did you ask for a supervisor? I thought you said that they had all gone home by the time you made the call.

peak932

Yeah so i guess i did my part. i'll find out this week if anything even comes of it

I'l repost this week to let you know the outcome .
Hopefully i'll find out monday morning i don't want to wait

But as someone mentioned i probably should have told the home owner just incase

Last edited:

By The Book

Yeah so i guess i did my part. i'll find out this week if anything even comes of it

I'l repost this week to let you know the outcome .
Hopefully i'll find out monday morning i don't want to wait
I would go to your sup and ask if he/she was informed that you had called in. Let the sup do the talking, answer any questions honestly, and leave it at that.