What does MEAL / UNPAID mean?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I’m only 1 month and a half in the company. I may be in probation so I don’t want to take breaks.

You don't know if you are in probation?

Can you explain the 0.50 meal unpaid? First time I ever received it. Could it be I delivered 900 packages in one location which took me 2 hours to scan and the head office think I’m stealing time?

You delivered 900 pieces to one location in 2 hours?

SnarlingCompleteChafer-size_restricted.gif

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I don’t know how you guys are getting away with not taking your meal. DOT only requires me to take 30 at or before 8 hours but UPS requires a full hour before you punch out. They can and will write you up for not doing so.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I don’t know how you guys are getting away with not taking your meal. DOT only requires me to take 30 at or before 8 hours but UPS requires a full hour before you punch out. They can and will write you up for not doing so.
We have alot of drivers who take lunch after work. Some just 05 it and go home ( makes more sense to me, why take it after work?) Personally, I like my hour at lunch time. Of course, nearly all drivers under 5 years were trained to record an hour, but dont actually take it. I wonder how this new orion 3.0 is going to affect this. There has to be a loophole or the overallowed will go through the roof.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Depends on his supp but still they shouldn't be changing his time card without his approval

Yep.

In the Central Region, they just can't code you as 05.... without your approval.

Section 7

"Each full-time employee put to work shall have a daily guarantee of eight (8) hours of work. Any full-time employee reporting to work and not put to work shall receive six (6) hours’ guarantee. The guarantee may be broken by request of the employee using the appropriate company code.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Yep.

In the Central Region, they just can't code you as 05.... without your approval.

Section 7

"Each full-time employee put to work shall have a daily guarantee of eight (8) hours of work. Any full-time employee reporting to work and not put to work shall receive six (6) hours’ guarantee. The guarantee may be broken by request of the employee using the appropriate company code.

Surely you aren't going to pretend that you don't know how UPS operates....after being a proud UPS employee for over forty decades.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Surely you aren't going to pretend that you don't know how UPS operates....

I know exactly how they operate.

They will try and get away with anything the sheep will let them.

after being a proud UPS employee

A proud Teamster member and representative.

Proud UPS employee.... ? Pfft.

Oops- four decades. Lol.

I was going to say, is that how they do math in your Pension fund ?

:biggrin:

What'dyabringmetoday???

I know exactly how they operate.

They will try and get away with anything the sheep will let them.

A proud Teamster member and representative.

Proud UPS employee.... ? Pfft.

I was going to say, is that how they do math in your Pension fund ?

:biggrin:
Ask your union leader friends- they are the ones who screwed the pooch. I guess a typo is the same as not comprehending math though. At least some of us can admit when they make a mistake. Not you big time union officials though. You never make mistakes. Be careful at the buffet with this pandemic.

WTFm8

Nice try. DOT doesn’t require any lunch if you’re not a feeder/CDL driver.