What does the Bible say about...........???? "On Topic"

floridays

He's also a god who didn't get it right the first time and destroyed almost everything through a flood. He created a world where life feeds on life to survive. Where disease kills horrifically. Where millions are slaughtered in war. Where people by virtue of their skin color are relegated to subservience. Where believers with a straight face say the earth isn't billions of years old and dinosaurs lived during the last 8 thousand years. Who's followers are deeply divided, many of whom believe others aren't real Christians unless they see things their way. Yes, I've got questions. And shut up and go away isn't an answer.
If that is truly your belief you have defined yourself as an unbeliever, a religious person. It is to your discretion to decide what offends you, what you see as sin.

By definition, in your first statement you denied God. You claim to believe in god yet deny him the ability to do whatever he chooses with what he made, and claim he made a mistake.
Essentially you put yourself above him, by offering your analysis and pointing out his mistake. I thought we served, or at least believed in the same God.
I believe, I fall short in the service area daily.
I now see I has wrong if you conveyed your true belief, it has never been my job to separate wheat from chaff, wheat from weeds, it still is not my job. I think you just separated yourself. From now on I'll view your posts as those from someone that likes to post their personal inclinations pertaining to righteousness, and dislikes.
Personally, I have no righteousness, mine resides in Jesus.
It's just me, I'm like that.

floridays

They're good, the bible doesn't matter until you leave UPS, you understand, in the life after brown thread. These clowns will not leave, they tried to exterminate the Jews while they were in Germany, some things draw flies or whatever no matter geography.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hey MODS.. @cheryl
Since you moved this thread..
Do you think it's possible to have a thread with honest and decent discussion about a topic without the ignorant spouting of @DriveInDriveOut and @Wrong injecting absolutely nothing to the conversation but troll time, much less on topic??
It really gets old.
Why are you asking her?
You claim to be a Bible follower, you should be asking her husband....

Try to stay on topic Tommy.
Per your Bible:

"Wives, be subject to your husbands as you are to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife just as Christ is the head of the church." 1 Corinthians 14:34-35

floridays

Why are you asking her?
You claim to be a Bible follower, you should be asking her husband....

Try to stay on topic Tommy.
Per your Bible:

"Wives, be subject to your husbands as you are to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife just as Christ is the head of the church." 1 Corinthians 14:34-35
Impressive, can you expound why that is a teaching, and since you are anti Jesus can you expound on muslim teaching and why it is their's.

A little compare and contrast.
You claim to be smarter than the average truck driver, bring it. You don't have a nut in your sack large enough to interact with me, take it as a challenge.

floridays

Quit boasting about being redeemed.
James 4:16
As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.
Quit boasting about being redeemed.
James 4:16
As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.
I will note you have no clue, as you are fully aware. I give all glory and honor to Jesus Christ, my redeemer, period. I'm not arrogant (in this matter), I'm secure, and not because of anything I have done, I was bought. Period.
Now I can talk about things in the past that I have good reason to be arrogant about. Even if it was warranted at the time it certainly wasn't becoming.

tourists24

I have and did for a while.
No buttons are being pushed.
Maybe you'll last longer with the "back and forth"( there is none) than myself. I think I'm mad at myself for wasting as much time as I have.
Their primary reason to exist on here is to show the BC community how idiotic and cultist we are(and/or to shut you up). That smart people will “think for themselves” will see how ridiculous it is to believe God is Creator and salvation is the only path to heaven. Just remind yourself of that before you respond to them.
Their posts will speak for themselves. Readers can make up their own minds

El Correcto

god is dead
Only stupid people say they aren’t stupid.
upload_2019-7-30_18-24-43.jpeg

I’m actually a very stable genius.