What does the Bible say about...........???? "On Topic"

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. Mark 11:25 –
God's forgiveness requires repenting from sinful behavior.
Since homosexuality is a sin, as with any sin, requires one to be sorrowful for violating God's will and recognizing the behavior as sinful, and turning (repenting)from that behavior resulting in Godly sorrow one needs to have.
Your quotes prove anything but being in sorrow and wanting to change your behavior.

BrownFlush

I think he probably is just annoyed that you use an ancient book of Jew fairy tales to judge other people and discriminate against them.

You are a Pharisee.
Jesus was murdered by people like you.
Troll on. What does the Bible say?

There comes the discriminate word.
Salvation is for all. His word is plain. God is no respecter of persons. (Acts 10:34 )
No Pharisee. Gentile.

BrownFlush

Nope.
Jesus was murdered because he spoke contrary to the interpretation of scripture they had at the time.

Go ahead, continue your rants about scripture. Pharisee.
You are the rant boy..you haven't shut up.
No rant ABOUT scripture. Just scripture... Just what the Bible says. Not what you say. Take it or leave it. You get to choose.

"If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak. And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me.” -- John 12: 47-50

floridays

The reason you have been taught that is Matthew 7: 21 -"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven."
Wanna go to heaven?? Jesus says the one who does His will. Might want to figure out what that is.
There is your answer.
“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.-- Matthew 7: 13-14 Jesus says this right after the famous Golden Rule in verse 12.
Broad way is easy. Narrow way is hard.
Many do not go the narrow way because of the difficulty. His will many reject.
Party on. Everyone else is . Live it up.
A legitimate question, Are you attempting to add anything to what Jesus did?
If not, play no games with the lost, pertaining to the exact meaning of what you posted. If you believe you need to add to the finished work of Jesus, you sir are deceived and lost in your sins as well.

Pretty bold statement, AYE?

BrownFlush

I'm not an atheist bro.
I'm also not some Bible thumping nutcase like you. You are just like the Pharisees.

Seriously, you need to get a mental evaluation for schizophrenia Tommy.
I'm no pharisee BRO
Your never ending rant. ''Anyone who believes the Bible is schizo, bible thumping nut case that needs a mental evaluation.''
Anyone can hear or read what you rant about every day.The media vomits your rant all the time.
Down play, discredit, demonize, minimize, and smile, wink, and role your eyes at anyone who actually believes in God and the Bible. The irony is amazing.
You are an Atheist.

vantexan

Your world.
Your responsibility to teach. You have access to the Bible. Do you believe it? Is your neighbor lost without hearing the gospel? Will it be better for him if you say nothing?
Stop worrying about billions of people you don't know or never will know...but..if you aren't convinced of what Jesus said is true...your neighbor will never know either .
I've talked to plenty about Christ over the years. Never ceases to amaze me the assumptions people make. That doesn't change the fact that over the last 100 years billions of people have come into the world that will never have the chance of heaven if our teachings are correct. God has always been aware of this so why does he allow it to happen? Most people are doomed to hell the moment they are born.

BrownFlush

A legitimate question, Are you attempting to add anything to what Jesus did?
If not, play no games with the lost, pertaining to the exact meaning of what you posted. If you believe you need to add to the finished work of Jesus, you sir are deceived and lost in your sins as well.

Pretty bold statement, AYE?
Where is the attempt ? Where is the addition?
Be glad to try and address what you are asking.

floridays

I've talked to plenty about Christ over the years. Never ceases to amaze me the assumptions people make. That doesn't change the fact that over the last 100 years billions of people have come into the world that will never have the chance of heaven if our teachings are correct. God has always been aware of this so why does he allow it to happen? Most people are doomed to hell the moment they are born.
You need to search the scripture, not come here for the answers you seem to need.
Exactly what has God said about himself? You either believe it or the rest is equally unbelievable to you.
One false statement and the rest cannot be trusted.
That is just a fact.
Maybe it is time to lose your religion.

BrownFlush

What does the Bible say....

About sin?
"Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one.But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death." -- James 1: 13 -15

Last edited: