WHAT DRIVES YOU/ YOUR PKG CAR???

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
No one is saying it's the only thing just that it's much more likely.

I had a baseball coach once tell me you know what the beauty of baseball is? It's the only sport where 9 fat slow kids that know how to play the game can beat 9 great athletes that don't.

Won't always happen but to a degree that's pretty true.

Funny. When I played high school ball. We had a kid we called Bubba. He could hit a ball for miles. Only thing. He had to hit atleast a double ball in the gap. To get a single out of it.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Only been doing this for coming up on 3 years now...Cover driving for almost 2..I find myself asking myself from time to time, am I really gonna do this for another 27 1/2 years? (Currently 27 1/2 years of age..)
I think of my wife throughout my day, & the thought of knowing that she's praying for my safety each morning..The fact that she supports me in this means everything to me..But I also think about how things will be years down the road...Maybe even 1-5 years...Will she still support me, still want me?? Not much of a life as a FT UPS driver, so a lot of sacrifices come with it..As one of our most famous BC users on here likes to say: "There is more to life than money."
Just find myself asking some of these questions, from time to time. Has this career made your marriage any more difficult, over time?
Is there a feeder department at your building? If there is, there is hope.

ChicagosPrimeMinister

What rhmyes with UPS?
Pic please....
12715562_1155451897805806_3162538187290856295_n.jpg
shhhh can't let the cat out the bag just yet

wayfair

swollen member
Probably need about another 10 years in package, before I could go into feeders. Maybe, maybe not. I would definitely consider making the move, though. Think I'd like working at night much better, too.
my previous preloader was hired with a 22.3 job, midnight plus preload.. he signed the feeder list and is now one. He gets sent back to his other job when they don't need him, but is still a feeder driver...