what freaking joke

Nolimitz

Op's manager just called at 9:30 to ask if I wanted to help w/ P1 cycle. Totally clueless bunch. Had late plane yesterday (2nd MEMH late in 2 wks). Total of 12 hrs yesterday. friend no I don't want to work on my day off.

hypo hanna

Sounds like a great time to renegotiate your compensation. Why yes I will come in. First I would like for you to restore my pension.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Op's manager just called at 9:30 to ask if I wanted to help w/ P1 cycle. Totally clueless bunch. Had late plane yesterday (2nd MEMH late in 2 wks). Total of 12 hrs yesterday. friend no I don't want to work on my day off.

Management translation: " I am so effed. I'm going to call Nolimitz, or else I'm going to be out there delivering and taking 15 calls an hour on my phone. God, why did I ever become a manager at this :censored2: hole? I never see my wife and kids, I haven't gotten any in a month, and everyone hates my guts. I drink way too much. I need to either quit or find another way out of this Hell. The senior tells me if I have too many hours for my people he's going to write me another letter. Hey, maybe I can call MrFedEx at home and see if he'll come-in!"