What happens in M*, stays in M*!!!!

local804

Well most of the LP department are past UPS supervisors so we know there wouldnt be anything fishy there right? wink wink! As soon as something breaks, you will be the first to know. He wouldnt be the first and hell if he would be the last manager kicked out the door at UPS!

tieguy

Banned
Well most of the LP department are past UPS supervisors so we know there wouldnt be anything fishy there right? wink wink! As soon as something breaks, you will be the first to know. He wouldnt be the first and hell if he would be the last manager kicked out the door at UPS!

Nothing yet? One thing about taking the cover up defense is you don't have to admit you guys were wrong for spreading misinformation.:wink2:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Wow, that right there is a massively strong statement. I would like to see the outcome of humans that abide by these commandments and those that don't, almost like the drug/placebo test. I was under the impression that abiding by these few rules made life better/survivable for that person. You're saying it isn't so. I'd bet that you abide by these rules but don't even know that you do. You may call them "golden rules", but aren't they still the same? I'm just curious and I know that you will give me an honest answer.
There are I think 4-5 of the commandments that are probably necessary in order to have a functioning society. The rest of them are just sort of "rules for christians": don't worship idols, don't work on sunday, etc. I wouldn't consider those to be necessary for survival.
Just for laughs :happy-very:

[video]http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article13662.htm[/video]

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
There are I think 4-5 of the commandments that are probably necessary in order to have a functioning society. The rest of them are just sort of "rules for christians": don't worship idols, don't work on sunday, etc. I wouldn't consider those to be necessary for survival.

Apparently there were 5 commandments we never knew about.

[video=youtube;HE7tTT8khf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE7tTT8khf0[/video]

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

You meant Jews, right? I believe Christians are under a different set of "rules".

You meant Jews, right? I believe Christians are under a different set of "rules".
I think this topic intriguing, but potentially very explosive and dependent on interpretation. However it has nothing to do with this thread. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with the morphing of the tread, I'm not a thread cop, it's already morphed a couple of times already.

P

pickup

I think this topic intriguing, but potentially very explosive and dependent on interpretation. However it has nothing to do with this thread. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with the morphing of the tread, I'm not a thread cop, it's already morphed a couple of times already.

This sort of explosiveness that you speak of is the type I expected in "My God is better than your God" thread.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
This sort of explosiveness that you speak of is the type I expected in "My God is better than your God" thread.
Wait for it, wait for it............:happy-very:

555, I wasn't really getting all that religious. I was just trying to say that those simple 10 rules cover pretty much everything. Dost thou understandeth?:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member

Originally Posted by pickup
This sort of explosiveness that you speak of is the type I expected in "My God is better than your God" thread."

You must be dyslexic. It's suppose to be "My dog's better than your dog." :happy-very:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Originally Posted by pickup
This sort of explosiveness that you speak of is the type I expected in "My God is better than your God" thread."

You must be dyslexic. It's suppose to be "My dog's better than your dog." :happy-very:

I saw a bumper sticker today that said "Dog is my co-pilot". Gave me a chuckle :wink2:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You must be reading dog backers, try it with "God" is my co-pilot.
I didn't misread it, I'm aware of the saying "God is my co-pilot". The bumper sticker was a play on that. Ever seen someone driving down the road with their dog in the passenger seat? Ugh, by trying to explain this I'm making it sound pretty lame...:happy-very:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You must be reading dog backers, try it with "God" is my co-pilot.

I didn't misread it, I'm aware of the saying "God is my co-pilot". The bumper sticker was a play on that. Ever seen someone driving down the road with their dog in the passenger seat? Ugh, by trying to explain this I'm making it sound pretty lame...:happy-very:

Jones, you'll have to excuse ups79. He's a bit on the slow side.