What happens when you finish your packet?

wht1zzfe

By my count I've done 32 days. Asked if I'd get driver pay if I went and worked in the hub and was told no because they haven't graduated me. Found out I somehow won a regular FT driver spot in another center and was told I may have to start my packet over. Kept track of all my days minus the last two where I assumed it was over. I don't even get a pizza party??

ManInBrown

By my count I've done 32 days. Asked if I'd get driver pay if I went and worked in the hub and was told no because they haven't graduated me. Found out I somehow won a regular FT driver spot in another center and was told I may have to start my packet over. Kept track of all my days minus the last two where I assumed it was over. I don't even get a pizza party??
Abney comes down along with local politicians. Big party, pizza, donuts, soda.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
They are lying.
If you made 30 days and they didn't say anything you have made seniority.

Get your Steward and BA involved.

You need to file a grievance.

Management is the ENEMY
Do not trust them or speak to them without your Steward or BA present. If they are not present you need at least 3 other Bargaining Unit Employees present.

Also do not speak to Management unless they are wearing badges identifying themselves as Management.

GenericUsername

Get with a steward pronto. You shouldn't have to go through 30 day qualification twice.

542thruNthru

Have you looked at your contract specifically your supplemental/Rider?

You should not have to qualify again but with out knowing which supplemental/Rider you're under no one can give you a specific answer.

542thruNthru

Found out I somehow won a regular FT driver spot

How does this work

tenor-24.gif

wht1zzfe

As a
Found out I somehow won a regular FT driver spot

How does this work
Somebody came by one night while I was on the sort aisle and asked if I was interested in a FT spot and I said sure. This was before I had even done my first real day on road. Wasn't expecting anything to happen.

Whither

Scofflaw
You should get to have a delightful conference call with your center manager and the higher-ups. You'll read a letter you wrote talking about the importance of safety and why it's important to keep getting sales leads (lol).

After that, it's off to the wilds of cover driving. Unless you won a bid route straightaway.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You should get to have a delightful conference call with your center manager and the higher-ups. You'll read a letter you wrote talking about the importance of safety and why it's important to keep getting sales leads (lol).

After that, it's off to the wilds of cover driving. Unless you won a bid route straightaway.
What’s a bid route?

GenericUsername

You know, I keep seeing people post about a conference call after they made their 30 days but I never had to do that. Anyone have any guesses why that would be? I feel kinda hurt they didn't want to talk to me.