What I'm going to have to work Monday's!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
tenor.gif
Don't worry it'll be 40 years in before you get there.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sometimes I miss back when I was a part timer. When I didn't feel like coming in back then I just didn't show up or called my current whatever whoever part time sup and told him I'm not coming in.

When he told me I need you I'd just hang up.

Can't do that now. Instead I have to read my contract then text my steward, then tell my on road sup I'm not coming in. Then when he texts me bull:censored2: back I tell him go talk to my steward.

You know what? ++ Stewards. You guys rock
Call center "this is @KoennenTiger i won't be in today

Sup: why the hell not

@KoennenTiger: click

It's that easy

I'm a tuesday-sat guy making the minimum and working 44 hours and after they push this new deal through now I will be working 52-55 hours and probably still working Saturdays.wtf all this talk about 22.4 guys what about others that are in my boat not getting anything out of this deal. I was a part timer for 8+ years so you guys that keep saying you got to put your time in just shut up.

You know it's funny... Working at ups is like when I was just out of high school. They told me what to do. I had a small business worked multiple jobs with being pt at ups but still I'm wondering did I take the right road. Do I back the teamsters????? Hell yeah they got us these jobs. Am I troll???? No but can't wait for the call to see what's in these negotiations!

Box Ox

You know it's funny... Working at ups is like when I was just out of high school. They told me what to do. I had a small business worked multiple jobs with being pt at ups but still I'm wondering did I take the right road. Do I back the teamsters????? Hell yeah they got us these jobs. Am I troll???? No but can't wait for the call to see what's in these negotiations!

You seriously make up the cheesiest and most unconvincing stories ever, @Fitbit App :)