What information does management know about your paystub?

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Hard to say. MSpy can be purchased for about $1 a day & should be outlawed.

As a guess, I'd say more than you can imagine.

Search & read about it. Test to see. Call your folks or a friend. Put your phone on speaker and yak for a while. See if you hear any other voices.

It's claimed the employer uses it as a CYOA technology. Yet, it's easy for abusers to use nefariously.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hard to say. MSpy can be purchased for about $1 a day & should be outlawed.

As a guess, I'd say more than you can imagine.

Search & read about it. Test to see. Call your folks or a friend. Put your phone on speaker and yak for a while. See if you hear any other voices.

It's claimed the employer uses it as a CYOA technology. Yet, it's easy for abusers to use nefariously.
aliens.jpg

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
You don't want to live a life of paranoia, that's for s-sure.

However, think about the only person in your building that would spy on you during work and after work. It's not your preloader, it's not the ol' buzzard changing the toilet paper roll. These people send out junior supervisors to hide behind dumpsters with binocs to see if your customer contact time is 2-clicks over.

You don't think they wouldn't spend $1 a day and that they don't know about your group texts during the day to other employees?

As Judas Priest once said; 'You got another thing comin'.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Your management team puts data on your timecard and sends info to the payroll department. They know everything on it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You don't want to live a life of paranoia, that's for s-sure.

However, think about the only person in your building that would spy on you during work and after work. It's not your preloader, it's not the ol' buzzard changing the toilet paper roll. These people send out junior supervisors to hide behind dumpsters with binocs to see if your customer contact time is 2-clicks over.

You don't think they wouldn't spend $1 a day and that they don't know about your group texts during the day to other employees?

As Judas Priest once said; 'You got another thing comin'.
Half of my center is on their phone all day every day. They’d have long been gone if management cared

Air Recovery

Theyre not spying on our phones or holy :censored2: i would have not qualified because the entire time i was saying ":censored2: this :censored2: the only time im ever running and busting my ass is now after my 30 ima do :censored2: at my own pace :censored2: them"

Would say that every day to my friends. They arent tapping our phones bro

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I'm not implying *all* Center Manager's use this technology. You'd be blind to think that some don't & you're right I don't believe they'll use it against you in a first strike mode. Yet, you lawyer up and take them to court for sexual harassment or racial injustice. They got an ace in the hole. It's against the law, but very tricky when it comes to employer/employee. Plus, they're giving you that phone discount. "Nothing personal, just a business decision".

DOES YOUR PHONE BATTERY GET ABNORMALLY HOT? Does it take a long time to power down?

If you think I'll sit around as the world goes by
You're thinkin' like a fool 'cause it's a case of do or die
Out there is a fortune waiting to be had
If you think I'll let you go you're mad
You've got another thing comin'

Happy Saturday Gang! Don't sweat it. Just be careful is all I'm saying & watch the History Channel this evening.

D

Deleted member 77202

How much detail does the center manager know concerning your paystub. Total pay, taxes, 401(k) deductions and the like?
What don't you want them to see?
:stalker:

I'm assuming that the center manager could access any information about any employee they wanted to. (Whether they are permitted to or not. If not, they'd probably ask whoever's in your building's office to do it for them.)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm not implying *all* Center Manager's use this technology. You'd be blind to think that some don't & you're right I don't believe they'll use it against you in a first strike mode. Yet, you lawyer up and take them to court for sexual harassment or racial injustice. They got an ace in the hole. It's against the law, but very tricky when it comes to employer/employee. Plus, they're giving you that phone discount. "Nothing personal, just a business decision".

DOES YOUR PHONE BATTERY GET ABNORMALLY HOT? Does it take a long time to power down?

Happy Saturday Gang! Don't sweat it. Just be careful is all I'm saying & watch the History Channel this evening.
07931D71-4B92-4BE3-999A-BD0043796F27.jpeg

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants

and how, pray tell, are the center manager's installing spy wear on our phones? are you in the habbit of handing your phone to people for this purpose?
open your cargo doors and air out your truck, you be over heating

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

WTF are you talking about

Did you take a lot of LSD in the 70’s

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Come on man you know Fitbit App/ancient alien is just a troll. He's changed his name like 4 times
iPhones are tougher. There's ways around it. Read in-depth about it. Have you ever uploaded a picture here?

I wouldn't worry about it. You'd drive yourself crazy stressing over it. Technology freaks playing God & ruining lives believing their doing it for the good of mankind. However, read,read,read up on it.

I will say this... there's a very large epicenter of UFO sightings in Chile & that's not coincidence.