What is the UPS policy on earrings?

Reno Zepher

Maybe if you wear an ear ring it shows the ladies that your in touch with your femine side?
So you go with them to rent Broke Back Mountain. Don't forget the tisues:brokenheart::brokenheart::st_patrick:

diesel96

Why would a guy want to wear an earring?!? As far as I'm concerned that's a chick thing.

I never got the concept of poking metal into my body.
I only stick metal into people that wish harm to me or mine.

Maybe if you wear an ear ring it shows the ladies that your in touch with your femine side?
So you go with them to rent Broke Back Mountain. Don't forget the tisues:brokenheart::brokenheart::st_patrick:

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If you wear earrings, you must wear a fanny pack,{manpurse] or wear a cute little diad pouch !!As far as Broke Back Mountain,the guy who wrote that will get his when he gets to heaven & John [a real man without earrings] Wayne kicks his arse ! Then Steve McQueen & Lee Marvin can have whats left of him !!!! :funny::funny::funny::funny:

I dunno, I've know some very hetro men that wore an earring, I can tell ya one thing for sure, I knew one that you wouldn't say some of the ...ummmm...insinuations to his face that are being said here. He was actually quite the ladies man.

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
In reality when you "judge" another, you are defining your standards of what you do or do not accept as acceptable.
I know you probably meant that as way to make people rethink what they are saying, but I think most of them are OK with defining themselves as anti-gay.
JMHO

over9five

Staff member
I know men with earrings, and I'm not suggesting all of them are gay.

But I think it's.....unmanly...... for a MAN to go shopping for an earring to make himself look pretty, for a MAN to sit down and have his ear peirced.

I also think it's unmanly for a MAN to go out and buy hair dye, and actually dye his hair! Most end up looking like old fools with dark hair, trying to relive their long past youth.

What else? Hmmm... Pretty smelling after-shave is unmanly. A MAN doesn't try to smell pretty.

OK, I'm done. Flame away.

browndevil

But I think it's.....unmanly...... for a MAN to go shopping for an earring to make himself look pretty, for a MAN to sit down and have his ear peirced.

I also think it's unmanly for a MAN to go out and buy hair dye, and actually dye his hair! Most end up looking like old fools with dark hair, trying to relive their long past youth.

What else? Hmmm... Pretty smelling after-shave is unmanly. A MAN doesn't try to smell pretty.

Oh no my friend! You have been cooped up too long. All those snows days without power you have a lot to say:happy2:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

Hair dye!!!! If she dosnt' like the current ride at the amusement pahk I'm taking away the all you can ride bracelet!!!!!

There is an actual word for men that do all that, It's called Metro sexual.= a usually urban heterosexual male given to enhancing his personal appearance by fastidious grooming, beauty treatments, and fashionable clothes

I've used aftershave and other smell good (not smell pretty) stuff, but it's rare. The scent of Old Spice soap is good enough for me.

I have a friend that when his hair started turning gray it looked really strange, nothing anyone would call "distinguished". He had his hair dresser color it for him and it look very natural, not the look that you described. The gray made him look 10 years older than he was, the color made him look his age.