What liquor or wine are we drinking ?(no beer please you hop heads)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What am I? a amateur? Come on man!
5708A4C0-E047-49C4-8BFB-0FDA424EE8B6.gif

floridays

That's how you became aware of it? I think you know Cuban people not Latino people.
I know both. I grew up in Florida- Cubans, Carribeans
Lived in California- Mexicans, Central American Latinos
Colorado- Largely Mexican descent

You got a question or trying to bust balls? I like the ball busting game.

542thruNthru

I know both. I grew up in Florida- Cubans, Carribeans
Lived in California- Mexicans, Central American Latinos
Colorado- Largely Mexican descent

You got a question or trying to bust balls? I like the ball busting game.
I've known Hornitos since I was like 12. Didn't need Mexican friends lol

That's all I'm saying. :)

floridays

I've known Hornitos since I was like 12. Didn't need Mexican friends lol

That's all I'm saying. :)
At twelve all I knew was my grandad drank beer. We wever had it in our house.
I don't drink liquor much at all. Strictly, at least 98 percent beer.
Watch the 92 Fiesta Bowl when you get a chance. Heartbreaking for me.

Sixth Punch Sense

What are some of your favorite bourbons?
I generally drink the entry level bourbons. Maker's is what I drink the most, I like the 46 as well. Hy-Vee had their barrel select 46 on sale for $50 last year, bought a couple of bottles. Enjoyed them but they are overpriced at the $75 retail.

When I can find Buffalo Trace it's my go to. Eagle Rare use to be very easy to find around here, I enjoy that. If I'm making an old fashion I like Sazerac. Henry McKenna bib is my favorite that I've purchased, though the Angel Envy rye ranks right up there.

By brother in law works for Jim Beam and has an insane collection, tasted quit a bit of the high ends. Only problems is when you have 6-8 drinks they all start to taste the same and you can't quite remember what you like.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I generally drink the entry level bourbons. Maker's is what I drink the most, I like the 46 as well. Hy-Vee had their barrel select 46 on sale for $50 last year, bought a couple of bottles. Enjoyed them but they are overpriced at the $75 retail.

When I can find Buffalo Trace it's my go to. Eagle Rare use to be very easy to find around here, I enjoy that. If I'm making an old fashion I like Sazerac. Henry McKenna bib is my favorite that I've purchased, though the Angel Envy rye ranks right up there.

By brother in law works for Jim Beam and has an insane collection, tasted quit a bit of the high ends. Only problems is when you have 6-8 drinks they all start to taste the same and you can't quite remember what you like.
4EC6C126-0004-4E39-B735-7D5494CFAB87.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Yeah typically I keep it to 2 if I I’m really trying to enjoy and judge the flavor of a drink.