What liquor or wine are we drinking ?(no beer please you hop heads)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
My buddy and I are doing a bracket style tournament to decide what the best whiskey is. The first set of rounds are done but we'll have to pick this up again next week 'cause I'm pretty tipsy.

20200926_205803.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We set them up for each other so it was a blind taste. For me that one went up against Resurgent and won. Personally I think Tullamore might end up winning for me.
yeah I’m
Not an Irish whiskey fan really. Is that a store pick “micro liquor”

sailfish

yeah I’m
Not an Irish whiskey fan really. Is that a store pick “micro liquor”
Not sure. Something he picked up at this little distillery in North Carolina. It's actually what I put up against the Four Roses for him and he chose it. So Four Roses is already out of the running on his bracket.

20200926_230243.jpg

sailfish

Judging by that table cloth that I'm guessing you stole from from some old lady... Yes
Not mine. It's my buddy's. He bought the house he grew up in from his dad a few years after his mom died with everything in it left exactly how it was. Who knows how old it is.

sailfish

@Brownslave688 Crown Royal Reserve ended up winning for me, Tin Cup for my buddy.

Also, just for me I put Captain and Kraken up against each other literally blindfolded and I chose Kraken. Kinda surprised but I guess tastebuds don't lie.