What Locals are supporting?

Future

Victory Ride
B5E62965-7B65-4E17-948C-56334F4981D8.gif

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I don't think there is anyone on the committee who would drink jizz. If we used this logic then Sean drank so called jizz last contract.
Please don’t assume what people’s sexual orientation is. 22.4 is jizz, members are repulsed by it and will spit if forced down their throats. But the negotiators are gobbling that stuff up. They “love” it!

Tony Q

Please don’t assume what people’s sexual orientation is. 22.4 is jizz, members are repulsed by it and will spit if forced down their throats. But the negotiators are gobbling that stuff up. They “love” it!
So now you are saying Sean goes both way?

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I’d love to know this as well. Best be no.

I'm a 177 guy in a large building, I've yet to meet anyone else in my building thats a "yes" vote on the master.

Of course as we learned in the most recent presidential election, the voting booth is the great equalizer; the place where you can cast your unpopular ballot in secrecy.

I've tried the mental gymnastics many times to see if I could find a reason to vote for the contract but I've failed everytime. It's a screw-job at its best.

opie

I'm a 177 guy in a large building, I've yet to meet anyone else in my building thats a "yes" vote on the master.

Of course as we learned in the most recent presidential election, the voting booth is the great equalizer; the place where you can cast your unpopular ballot in secrecy.

I've tried the mental gymnastics many times to see if I could find a reason to vote for the contract but I've failed everytime. It's a screw-job at its best.
Definitely a no sentiment. But some people are brainwashed or uninformed. One 30+ year driver was like he didn't care, he is almost on the way out, that it won't affect him. Unfortunately there will be people with a "me first" attitude.

F

Frankie's Friend

Where you at @Tony Q ?
You missed a "like".