What Newspaper(s) Do YOU Consider to be a Reputable Source for the Truth?

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm just gonna toss this out there in the off chance someone on this board can help me with a book I've been wanting to read for a few years, but that isn't available anywhere in America or officially in the English language for that matter...

Does anyone have an English translation of the Russian book "Foundations of Geopolitics" by Aleksandr Dugin or know where one can be found for download or purchase? Preferably a hard copy but that's not likely.

It's a hail mary, but you never know if you don't ask.

It's a book written in 1997 that has become/is basically the Russian playbook for the ways they can/should plan to undermine the United States and the West. It wasn't written by a Russian official or government sponsored, but much of the ideology and predictions put forth by Dugin have been adopted by Putin and his intelligence/military apparatus - it is apparently a frighteningly accurate book that has become quite the sensation in American intelligence circles.
Nope, appears the publishers never had it translated and it’s copy righted. There was one on amazon, but it was a google translated version or a very poor translation.

You could always send it to a translating service, but for a novel to be translated not just word for word but into comprehendable English would be expensive.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Him and I agree more often than not.

It's funny, I agree with you: I love Jesus, but I have very serious problems about the way Jesus's message has been co-opted by political forces.

Buddha and Jesus were both radicals in terms of their message...

It's okay to disagree.
You have Jesus all over my quote.
It's ok, but I really wasn't thinking or talking about Jesus.
I can discuss him at any angle you like...radical message..maybe..I think it was more like a message that did not expect and they definitely did not want.

Yes ..disagree. Not many can do that without being disagreeable .

BrownArmy

You have Jesus all over my quote.
It's ok, but I really wasn't thinking or talking about Jesus.
I can discuss him at any angle you like...radical message..maybe..I think it was more like a message that did not expect and they definitely did not want.

Yes ..disagree. Not many can do that without being disagreeable .

Love was a radical message for the time.

BrownArmy

I'm just gonna toss this out there in the off chance someone on this board can help me with a book I've been wanting to read for a few years, but that isn't available anywhere in America or officially in the English language for that matter...

Does anyone have an English translation of the Russian book "Foundations of Geopolitics" by Aleksandr Dugin or know where one can be found for download or purchase? Preferably a hard copy but that's not likely.

It's a hail mary, but you never know if you don't ask.

It's a book written in 1997 that has become/is basically the Russian playbook for the ways they can/should plan to undermine the United States and the West. It wasn't written by a Russian official or government sponsored, but much of the ideology and predictions put forth by Dugin have been adopted by Putin and his intelligence/military apparatus - it is apparently a frighteningly accurate book that has become quite the sensation in American intelligence circles.

eBay?

BrownArmy

The radical part was saying you’re the son of God and trying to lecture ancient Jews.

They never did appreciate that much.

I love me some Jesus, I just think things went South after Paul.

Give me a Bible that contains only Jesus’ words.

Give me a Buddhist text that contains only Gautama’s words.

Both Jesus and Buddha were revolutionaries for their time, but marketing people got ahold of the message and spun it in a different way.

Sad, really.

Jesus was about love and Buddha was about mind, and then some complete :censored2:s on both sides turned the messages into a system of control.

So sad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You know damn well that's nonsense. It's never been anywhere close to this in my lifetime or yours unless you were around in the mid 1800's.

This is not even an anti-Trump thing either, bub. I'm not even blaming it on Donny :censored2:Face because I don't believe that it began with him - he just used the sparks to get elected and then fanned them til the flames rose. This has been building since at least the 2000 election, but probably got it's real start during the Clinton/Lewinsky/Whitewater investigation...It got briefly better after 9/11 galvinized the nation for about a year, then unfortunately the Bush administration's lies and bull:censored2: Iraq war not only divided us again, but rachets it up to the next level in the blink of an eye...then we elected a black president which despite looking like a giant step in the right direction to many of us, opened the door for some to stoke the latent racism and drive yet another wedge between us...the economic crisis hits and further divides us and sows the seeds of distrust in our financial and government institutions along with the elite. Bailouts ensue and the term too big to fail enters the lexicon, yet millions of everyday Americans go belly up, losing everything they worked their lives for, and wiping out the fake paper wealth they thought they had when said bubble burst.

These events lead us to the 2016 :censored2: you vote from the working poor/lower middle class white men who feel like they've become marginalized and society has left them behind while this country has become a place they don't recognize anymore, and whether they are right or wrong about that and whether that should be looked at as progress or not, it still stands that this is just another one of the reasons things are what they are today. I don't need to point out the events and rhetoric that have been undermining this nation's ability to come back together and find a common ground since Trump took office - I think we're all aware of where this country stands today, regardless of which side of the divide you're on.

Things are not good in the hood and if/when this economy falters, we're gonna find ourselves in a very precarious position, one that could border right on the edge of violent conflict among our own citizens.

This is/has been being stoked by our enemies, both foreign and domestic for years now, and they're doing a fantastic job of it. To think otherwise is naive, and unfortunately the answer for our ills isn't just to vote Trump out of office, although having a rational calming presence in the white house would be a step in the right direction. It basically only shifts the power dynamic, while doing nothing to bring us closer to the compromises we're all going to need to make if we ever want to get America back on the path to success and remain competitive with an emerging Chinese superpower globally in the future - or to Make America Great Again to quote the orange blunder.
What a hot load of garbage.
Lol.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I love me some Jesus, I just think things went South after Paul.

Give me a Bible that contains only Jesus’ words.

Give me a Buddhist text that contains only Gautama’s words.

Both Jesus and Buddha were revolutionaries for their time, but marketing people got ahold of the message and spun it in a different way.

Sad, really.

Jesus was about love and Buddha was about mind, and then some complete :censored2:s on both sides turned the messages into a system of control.

So sad.
Sorry..it's not a buffet where you get to pick what you only want and leave the rest.

LarryBird

What a hot load of garbage.
Lol.
Yeah, sure it is, pal.

It is what it is. These are the events that led to the current state of divide in this country.

It's obviously a simplified version, in the interest of space, since it's a message board. But the facts are there, regardless of whether you choose to like it or not.

This country hasn't been this divided since the civil war.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah, sure it is, pal.

It is what it is. These are the events that led to the current state of divide in this country.

It's obviously a simplified version, in the interest of space, since it's a message board. But the facts are there, regardless of whether you choose to like it or not.

This country hasn't been this divided since the civil war.
I got the window open right now, the sky is blue, the sun is shining down and the birds are chirpin. It’ll be okay fren.

LarryBird

Sorry..it's not a buffet where you get to pick what you only want and leave the rest.
Yeah, you're right. It's all bull:censored2:.

You can't separate the messages of love and morality from the fairy tales, like Jonah and the whale, and Noah and his ark.

The bible is just a fantastic story, one of the greatest works of fiction of all-time, no doubt. But it isn't the word of God, and Christianity and the other organized religions(ALL them :censored2:s) have done more to ruin peace, serenity, and cooperation among man than any tyrant or movements in the history of civilization, or fight for resources and wealth combined.

If we woke up tomorrow and religion had just disappeared over night, we would be so much better off, and there'd actually be a chance at achieving world peace.

Until people wake the :censored2: up and denounce religion, there's no chance we'll ever have a world without war.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah, you're right. It's all bull:censored2:.

You can't separate the messages of love and morality from the fairy tales, like Jonah and the whale, and Noah and his ark.

The bible is just a fantastic story, one of the greatest works of fiction of all-time, no doubt. But it isn't the word of God, and Christianity and the other organized religions(ALL them :censored2:s) have done more to ruin peace, serenity, and cooperation among man than any tyrant or movements in the history of civilization, or fight for resources and wealth combined.

If we woke up tomorrow and religion had just disappeared over night, we would be so much better off, and there'd actually be a chance at achieving world peace.

Until people wake the :censored2: up and denounce religion, there's no chance we'll ever have a world without war.
War never changes

LarryBird

I got the window open right now, the sky is blue, the sun is shining down and the birds are chirpin. It’ll be okay fren.
It's raining here, but it's all good.

I'm hoping for the best - we can certainly find common ground again, I'm sure.