What PreWorkout or Vitamins work best for you?

DS

Fenderbender
DS craze? Whatever blows wind up your skirt.
A coffee,3 wild salmon fish oil caplets,some fresh fruit,either an apple,grapefruit,blueberries,pineapple,cherries.
Lean against a package car,rotate my head 3 times,and and watch everyone waste heartbeats.
A can of V8 and one more coffee .Good till lunch.

mixyo

Dispatcher
Every morning before work I eat a protein bar and take amino acids (2 softgels), some kind of pain killer (usually Advil or Aleve), and Vyvanse (prescription amphetamine - legit, by the way!). Oh and a cigarette on my way to work.

brapkurst

Be severely leery of many of the workout sups...ie jacked. Remember just a few short years ago Ephedrine and Andro were perfectly legal to pick up at the local barbell store, or GNC if one actually goes there. THE BEST workout sups put out in my 10 years of opinion and many others i know are made by Optimum Nutrition, or more popularly known as ON. Top quality pure whey protein with 100% pure creatine has always done the best for me along with plenty of other protein sources from food. Also water, water,water, water..... But this is for pre-work drink so for that???? COFFEE DUDE!

badpal.

avoiding brown kool-aid
I use Unleashed by Barthel Fitness! It's a locally created brand but it gives an amazing, productive workout without the jittery cracked out feeling of a Monster or other stimulants. I used to just do black coffee but this a more mellow and easier on the stomach.

mixyo

Dispatcher
My loader and I would be having a very one-sided conversation if I ever walked up to my pkg car and saw anything like this.
hahaha, both my trucks looked like that today. Felt bad for the drivers, but there was way too much **** sent for both trucks. They were pissed.