What PreWorkout or Vitamins work best for you?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
After 3 weeks of working clean, I started My second bottle today. I felt so awesome, love feeling like BAM!

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster
that doesn't look like the instrument cluster of a 62 Chrysler 300. Looks more like one from a these days car. Ever find your magnet?

Loyal Teamster

These past three days on Jack3d, I've literally slept about 3:00 to 3:30 hours per night, and still feel like BAM!!
I don't think its Healthy, I'm gonna lower the dose to the recommended amount.

Thanks,
​Loyal Teamster

P

pickup

After 3 weeks of working clean, I started My second bottle today. I felt so awesome, love feeling like BAM!

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

Warning : Side effects may include registering on an internet forum and posting like a raving maniac. Please consult your Psychiatrist before using.

ThrashHard1685

Nothing is impossible. Being heavy isn't an excuse for not meeting UPS loading standards. In my career a a loader, i've had really heavy trucks, but i've never lowered my standards.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

So i just became a preloader and i have had a lil more then a couple misloads , but i always finish my pkgs and get them in order , but like i said the past two days i had misloads can i lose my job for that??

Notretiredyet

Ibuprofen, Schredded Wheat and coffee have worked for years for me. Get a kick out off all the amped up guys at the am meeting who are unable to stand still for even a moment with energy drinks in hand. Maybe I'm old and out of touch but I like to start slow and ease back from there as the day progresses. Oh one more thing is it true about Yuengling being a corporate bully true?

Last edited:

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Motrin.......breakfast of champions. Tried energy drinks once and couldn't stand the taste. I'm old school, give me coffee, lots of coffee.

watdaflock?

Before work - Advil and light stretching.
After work - running, push ups and crunches.

Favorite supplement is from Green Flash Brewing - "Palate Wrecker"

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Motrin.......breakfast of champions. Tried energy drinks once and couldn't stand the taste. I'm old school, give me coffee, lots of coffee.
Until the summer hits...and I trade it my 2nd cup of coffee for a 32oz pepsi...lol. I never got onboard with the whole iced coffee thing.