What procedures did you get done after getting health insurance through UPS?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
sex change operation
9EEC3459-9C97-4EA0-B65A-A262DF098E3B.jpeg

Drink Craft Beer

Dental implants! One for a cracked tooth I was babying and the other for a tooth i had pulled probably 7 years ago and decided to get an implant while doing the other. Insurance didn't fight that it was a previously pulled tooth.
I've had an implant done on my front tooth when I was a kid. About 10-12yrs ago, my gums in the top of my mouth started blistering. Here, the metal post insert had cracked and had no choice but to get it taken out.

I checked with the insurance to see about getting it replaced, was told it would be considered cosmetic / unnecessary. Then checked again last year and said they'd pay 80%. Feels weird having a front tooth again.

wilberforce15

I didn't come here to argue with you based on your twisted definitions of words which have an established meaning.

His procedure does not affect his hormone levels. He can still get erect. He seems to be happy with it, why does it matter to you?
Impotent means non-potent. Welcome to English.
Shooting blanks is non-potent, and therefore impotent.

You're welcome.

FozziesDeliveries

...I checked with the insurance to see about getting it replaced, was told it would be considered cosmetic / unnecessary. Then checked again last year and said they'd pay 80%. Feels weird having a front tooth again.
Yeah when i was thinking about getting the dental implants one of the other drivers told me his wifes wasn't covered but they covered 80% of my procedure and then 80% of each tooth. Totally worth it.

DriverNerd

Impotent means non-potent. Welcome to English.
Yes, by definition it means non-potent; lacking in strength. That definition has nothing to do with a sexual nature.

The other definition of impotent is: unable to engage in sexual intercourse because of inability to have and maintain an erection. They are separate definitions. These were taken from a dictionary.

Welcome to English.

wilberforce15

Yes, by definition it means non-potent; lacking in strength. That definition has nothing to do with a sexual nature.

The other definition of impotent is: unable to engage in sexual intercourse because of inability to have and maintain an erection. They are separate definitions. These were taken from a dictionary.

Welcome to English.
Impotent means the inability to accomplish a task or be effective. You omitted that, and I used that variant definition correctly.

Please stop trying to be smart. The amount of effort it takes is obvious, and it doesn't even work.

Shorts365

About the last 10,000 years of human history would measure a man's prosperity by his number of children as much as his money. Across the world and all cultures, this rarely varied.

Self-castration is the same as making him trans. Either way, he is a little crazy and has mutilated himself.
I’ll take snip over the Pygmy half-life any millennia. Who wants kids when they could turn out all Wilbery?

DriverNerd

Impotent means the inability to accomplish a task or be effective. You omitted that, and I used that variant definition correctly.

Please stop trying to be smart. The amount of effort it takes is obvious, and it doesn't even work.
Yes it means that. You're the one reaching connecting it to child rearing. You're just creating your own meanings. This is you "trying to be smart". If everyone disagrees with you, that usually means you are wrong.

wilberforce15

Yes it means that. You're the one reaching connecting it to child rearing. You're just creating your own meanings. This is you "trying to be smart". If everyone disagrees with you, that usually means you are wrong.
Everyone does disagree with you.
Out of the last 10,000 years of human history, about 9,950 of them are with me. And the last 50 are with you.

I'm the majority.