What should I get my wife for our anniversary?

What should I get my Bride for our anniversary?

• Total voters
I say go out and be the best bachelor that you can be. Forget that you were married and live your life to the fullest. The more you think about her, the harder it is to free yourself from your past and move on.

Nah,go out and PILLAGE. Be the guy THEY wake up and cry over. Ruin it for every guy that follows you! That`ll teach those women a lesson.

P

pickup

Here's a wonderful gift suggestion: a lottery ticket with the winning numbers on it. This works very well if your exwife plays the lottery and you know where she keeps the ticket. (hopefully, she plays different numbers everytime so that she will need to look at the ticket to see if she won) .

So if the lottery drawing is on a friday night, play the winning numbers from that drawing on a ticket purchased early saturday morning. Find and replace the ticket she has with the one you bought. Hopefully, some time later, she will check her ticket with the winning numbers and viola: she believes she is a millionaire. Of course that belief at some point will be shattered by the hard ugly truth and it will be the equivalent of you robbing her of millions of dollars.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here's a wonderful gift suggestion: a lottery ticket with the winning numbers on it. This works very well if your exwife plays the lottery and you know where she keeps the ticket. (hopefully, she plays different numbers everytime so that she will need to look at the ticket to see if she won) .

So if the lottery drawing is on a friday night, play the winning numbers from that drawing on a ticket purchased early saturday morning. Find and replace the ticket she has with the one you bought. Hopefully, some time later, she will check her ticket with the winning numbers and viola: she believes she is a millionaire. Of course that belief at some point will be shattered by the hard ugly truth and it will be the equivalent of you robbing her of millions of dollars.
[video=youtube;Kq8F8PeDBOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8F8PeDBOU[/video]

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Unless, of course, the same numbers come up 2 days in a row.:wink2:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Of course, any satisfaction you might take from engaging in a convoluted plan like this must be measured against the sad reality that it indicates you have become an obsessed stalker/loser with no life beyond thinking up novel ways to "get even" with your ex instead of getting on with your life. jmho.

Of course, any satisfaction you might take from engaging in a convoluted plan like this must be measured against the sad reality that it indicates you have become an obsessed stalker/loser with no life beyond thinking up novel ways to "get even" with your ex instead of getting on with your life. jmho.
Why do you insist on sucking all the fun from "Revenge Fantasy"? Hey, that could be Milton-Bradley's newest board game.

moreluck

golden ticket member
In my life, I tried to "Go To the Head of the Class" and "Go For Broke" so I wouldn't go "Kerplunk" in "Life".

It's been a regular "Mousetrap" trying to "Connect Four" aspects of my life. I made "Easy Money" with a "Monopoly" in "Candyland".

It was a "Barrel of Monkeys" and I had "Ants in my Pants" and said, "Don't Spill the Beans". Now, thanks to "Cootie" I'm sick!