What steps need to be done NOW

35years

Gravy route
Good suggestions on many threads. Here are a few I have seen but have not been implemented everywhere...

1. Gaurd shack.
-No more requiring you to slide your phone etc across the same disgusting counter as hundreds of others.
-No guards handling your personal items.
-secondary waiting station to wait for prior person to pass through (6 foot spacing)

2. PCM AREA
-No central boards/TVs which makes people congregate
-Turn off the route plan monitors. We did the routes for decades without them. They attract groups and the communal mouse is unsanitary

3. DIAD rack area
Distribute the DIADs to the package cars by one person wearing clean gear. Drivers literally bumping into each other now to punch in at a central location.

4. Provide Disinfecting equipment and station
- There is no excuse not to provide a station (table) with spray bottles of diluted bleach water.
-Provide at minimum paper towels soaked in bleach water or Clorox wipes to wipe down our own steering wheel, fob, handrail etc etc.

5. Provide gloves and face coverings. Gloves are readily available as are (non-N95) masks. It is the price of doing business!!! Lots of companies are totally sidelined now. If we want to continue with normal operations we better start providing reasonable safeguards.

Anyone have ideas to add?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Good suggestions on many threads. Here are a few I have seen but have not been implemented everywhere...

1. Gaurd shack.
-No more requiring you to slide your phone etc across the same disgusting counter as hundreds of others.
-secondary waiting station to wait for prior person to pass through (6 foot spacing)

2. PCM AREA
-Turn off the route plan monitors. We did the routes for decades without them. They attract groups and the communal mouse is unsanitary

3. DIAD rack area
Distribute the DIADs to the package cars by one person wearing clean gear. Drivers literally bumping into each other now to punch in at a central location.

- There is no excuse not to provide a station (table) with spray bottles of diluted bleach water.
-Provide at minimum paper towels soaked in bleach water or Clorox wipes to wipe down our own steering wheel, fob, handrail etc etc.

5. Provide gloves and face coverings. Gloves are readily available as are (non-N95) masks. It is the price of doing business!!! Lots of companies are totally sidelined now. If we want to continue with normal operations we better start providing reasonable safeguards.

This supposed to be funny or are you serious?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m retired so I doubt I could even see it.
Other than wash your hands and don't touch your face, this is pretty much all it says:

Screenshot_20200404-025456.jpg

..... then in typical UPS fashion it goes on to give you a 10 point process for :censored2:ing wiping down a surface. SMH.

Grey

1. Gaurd shack.

2. PCM AREA

3. DIAD rack area

Why don’t we take the same precautions for the flu?

Future

Victory Ride
I carry a can of Lysol ...Clorox wipes ..hand sanitizer...spray down all components of the truck I touch during the day ....every x amount of stops I do ...or if I open a customers door ...

Indecisi0n

I carry a can of Lysol ...Clorox wipes ..hand sanitizer...spray down all components of the truck I touch during the day ....every x amount of stops I do ...or if I open a customers door ...
I been wiping down my junk twice a day now. Use to just do it in the shower but now I do it on meal as well just to be safe.