WHAT THE * * ***** ** Car dealerships

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The OP said "everything was wore out" in his first post
#1 No issues that needed to be repaired "for the next 20,000 miles"
#2 everything was worn out (the car is 23 years old) but not immediately a concern.

Could be it? That both of these statements are true, at the same time
As in both #1 and #2 coexist?

Too many people calling themselves moderates these days but none of them actually get it. Do not short-snip quotes.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They were called Saab's because that is what you do when you get the repair bill.
SOB!
And i will never EVER take a SOb to get repaired, they are cheap DIY cars, horrible purchases if you think a repair shop is for you.

And the post-2003 SObs are irredeemable trash.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
#1 No issues that needed to be repaired "for the next 20,000 miles"
#2 everything was worn out (the car is 23 years old) but not immediately a concern.

Could be it? That both of these statements are true, at the same time
As in both #1 and #2 coexist?

Too many people calling themselves moderates these days but none of them actually get it. Do not short-snip quotes.
Most so-called "moderates and independents" are pretenders.

Wally

Who you calling a sucker? The mechanic got a revenue of $70 after more than an hour of work which is reasonable, and the dealer got no deal.
And my time after work, is dirt cheap.
Add in your time and money and future towing charges when you get stuck next week on the interstate.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3029_14.jpg

Wally

SOB!
And i will never EVER take a SOb to get repaired, they are cheap DIY cars, horrible purchases if you think a repair shop is for you.

And the post-2003 SObs are irredeemable trash.
Every part is $500. Lol

Truth is you Saab folk are like Dead Heads. It's a cult, we get it, best car ever! Mile On Bro! Lol