What time is your preload hub start time?

#1angelfan

i'm in so cal(aliso) and our hub start monday is 1:00am 12:45 tuesday. just wondering what time everybody else starts at. i go in half hour before to precharge. i turn on the computers.

Fnix

orlando florida it is 3:30 am. At 7:00 am they send half the people home and keep 15 hourlies and 8 supes to finish the understaffed unload until 8:30 am because they send people home. They sent so many people home today the FT Supe was working.

Sometimes the supes go home 30 minutes before the hourlies. Scumbags the lot of them.

cino321

orlando florida it is 3:30 am. At 7:00 am they send half the people home and keep 15 hourlies and 8 supes to finish the understaffed unload until 8:30 am because they send people home. They sent so many people home today the FT Supe was working.

Sometimes the supes go home 30 minutes before the hourlies. Scumbags the lot of them.

That is absolutely out of control. You need to call your local and grieve that. You'll make more money on grievances than you do in a month.

Brownpride

My hub start time is at 11:15 pm I always go in 45 minutes earlier for setup and anybody can double shift if they want to everyday. I only double 3 times a week.:anxious:

#1angelfan

we had a power outage this morning. we were down for an hour and a half, now they haved moved start time monday to 12:30 i precharge, so i will be there at midnight.

thebrownbox

I think we start around 12Am next week or so... crazy I pretty much go to bed when I get home at 10Am wake up around 6Pm have a little dinner watch a little tv then try to grab a little bit more sleep and off to work again...

Having said that this peak is not all that bad as I thought it was.

LKLND3380

I hope you doccumented the supervisor working and plan on grieving it...

dirty moose

12in the morning, but.... in the last few weeks when i get back to the building at night there is work in the cages already, so i think they have been starting earlier.

kingOFchester

I think we start around 12Am next week or so... crazy I pretty much go to bed when I get home at 10Am wake up around 6Pm have a little dinner watch a little tv then try to grab a little bit more sleep and off to work again...

Having said that this peak is not all that bad as I thought it was.
We will start at 12:30am next week. I also pull a 9hr shift at my 2nd job. I will be leaving the house at 12ish and not get home till after 6:30pm. Go to bed and start all over. My body is dead...and my mind is not far behind:sick:

When we goo back to the 4am start time that will seem like a piece of cake!!

upsdude

Preload in my building has been starting in the 115 to 145 window. Monday they will start at 1230. Drivers hit the street around 830.

The other center (same building) has several of their drivers starting at 700 with a FT helper. The 700 AM guys get some additional work shuttled out to them mid-day. Most of them are clocking out around 430 500.

#1angelfan

Preload in my building has been starting in the 115 to 145 window. Monday they will start at 1230. Drivers hit the street around 830.

The other center (same building) has several of their drivers starting at 700 with a FT helper. The 700 AM guys get some additional work shuttled out to them mid-day. Most of them are clocking out around 430 500.
hub start monday is 12:15 i start at 11:45 i turn on the computers before everybody gets there. it will be a very long week. i hope everybody gets through it ok.:knockedout:

Pollocknbrown

Why does the preload start so soon for all of you's? the Night sort at my building doesn't wrap up (unloading) till 2-230A (and were the major hub around here for all the surrounding areas), then ill be leaving at 3-330 (after i help finish up the boxline missorts) the preload will be just walking in mostly.

#1angelfan

Why does the preload start so soon for all of you's? the Night sort at my building doesn't wrap up (unloading) till 2-230A, then ill be leaving at 3-330 (after i help finish up the boxline missorts) the preload will be just walking in mostly.
we don't have a night sort here. we have twlight and preload.