What to do when Steward isn't filling grievances and won't give you paper to file new one.

10 Pt

...or the 5% who work harder at trying to get out of work, aka "hiding behind the contract"...
Or the few that refused to support their co-workers by being awol from the 97 strike line because he "had better things to do" but yet hides behind the contract every week when his union negotiated pay materializes in his bank account.

Please don't waste our time with your all knowing anti union postings in the union forum. You just come here to grind an axe because you are a snitch at work and no one listens to you there?

In case you don't realize it I'm posting this to help you in life. Don't pat your coworkers on the back and then slander them on here. You might be able to force yourself to learn to be honest and respectful towards the Joe unions that stood in your place on the strike line, support protection for your job and are supporting your pay check and your welfare....even at your age.

Last edited by a moderator:

10 Pt

I'm pretty sure the OP isn't giving us the entire story. I'm sure the parts he mentioned are true but I feel there are some omissions and perhaps the steward is really covering for him because he is an over-the-top trouble maker. I always say that it's 5 percent of the employees that take up 99 percent of the unions time.
Evidently it was you who was doing the hourly work? Get caught?

sppollock

I never hand in a grievance to my steward, I always file it myself, I either take it to the hall or fax it to the hall with a received receipt from the fax I use. I get a form online, if I can't print one out I have photo copies of one in my work folder I keep for things like this.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I never hand in a grievance to my steward, I always file it myself, I either take it to the hall or fax it to the hall with a received receipt from the fax I use. I get a form online, if I can't print one out I have photo copies of one in my work folder I keep for things like this.

That's a legitimate method, if you go through the Local Union.

For Locals that are required to provide a multi-part form....

All parties can be provided a (original) hard copy at the grievance hearing.

-Bug-

PT Car Washer

Yes they do , just like they think we are all stealing from the company everyday.... It's branded into their heads day one of management school.... And you almost became one of them...
I believe most sups and managers know how hard hourlys work both PT and FT. The problem is management is being pressured to sqeeze out just a bit more everyday.

Mr. Marshall

Gosh I would love to owe you money and you tell me that.

When you would ask me for your money back, I would tell you; "Here's your money, but I kept 20% to give it to the hungry children of Africa. It's for a good cause so I knew you wouldn't have any problems with it"

And when you go to court against me I will tell the judge that only an evil person wouldn't help the starving children and that it's people like you that waste the court's time.

I will win and the judge will most likely put you in prison to protect the rest of society from your idiocy.

This pretty much verifies my theory about you. Good luck.

ManInBrown

Sounds like your steward is making backroom deals

Our steward 2 back was accused of doing that a lot. Throwing the so called "troublemakers" to the wolves to save others. I don't agree with that, even if it would've one day benefited me

Yeah contact your b.a. sounds like your steward is worthless
b.a. is on there side of the fence not the employees side, they scratch each others itch spots . They could care less about us , unless you wear knee pads. But when there friend or relative gets free money coming they file quickly for them, relative doesnt even have to file , i know how it works . They can even get there best friend there job back after going to the penitentiary for domestic violence towards a postal employee his own wife now xwife. But they cant file a simple one when we get screwed. The union is a joke unless your a brown nose and have no spine, or like to get screwed. At least in Corpus christi , tx. it is . Yup , but thats stealing from employees by not filing and just throwing them in fake stewards locker along with all the others greviences. Yes former Union president and steward get away with this bull :censored2: all day. Like i said its a joke down here and Post masters and Management is the same way , they only get transfered here when they screw up bad where they were at . So if you dont like to get screwed or you call them out they wont help you. They only like the weak and kiss ass ones.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
b.a. is on there side of the fence not the employees side, they scratch each others itch spots . They could care less about us , unless you wear knee pads. But when there friend or relative gets free money coming they file quickly for them, relative doesnt even have to file , i know how it works . They can even get there best friend there job back after going to the penitentiary for domestic violence towards a postal employee his own wife now xwife. But they cant file a simple one when we get screwed. The union is a joke unless your a brown nose and have no spine, or like to get screwed. At least in Corpus christi , tx. it is . Yup , but thats stealing from employees by not filing and just throwing them in fake stewards locker along with all the others greviences. Yes former Union president and steward get away with this bull :censored2: all day. Like i said its a joke down here and Post masters and Management is the same way , they only get transfered here when they screw up bad where they were at . So if you dont like to get screwed or you call them out they wont help you. They only like the weak and kiss ass ones.
There, their, they're now....

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Jesus the Southern is crap. Try an independent local like ours

Thebrownblob

Did you really join just to post this?
1673107094397.gif

Nah
File a ULP if it bothers you that much.