What would it take for a Yes Vote?

Brown Down

i like a paid lunch idea simply because they try to say its contractual that you have to take an hour lunch. How are they able to tell us what we have to do when we aren't getting paid?
unfortunatly alot of it isn't ups forcing us but local and state laws that require a lunch. i think alot of supplements are based on regional laws on breaks and they go with the laws with the most time required

Over70irregs

unfortunatly alot of it isn't ups forcing us but local and state laws that require a lunch. i think alot of supplements are based on regional laws on breaks and they go with the laws with the most time required
There was a class action years back. Plus you need it to survive. No lunch = injuries and accidents.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I remember going through feeder training hearing the same questions from different on roads about relationships and how many kids you have. How does your significant other feel about you working nights? It was blatantly obvious that they are trained to ask certain questions to determine how reliable you are.
What do they ask?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Feeders is all about safety. Also being early every day and having a good attitude and willingness to learn goes a long way. The more you do the job the better you will get at it.
You will learn more things while you’re out by yourself and from other drivers at locations. I’ve never had a fellow driver not make time for me when I had an issue or a question on something…except for once and he was nice but said he had to get going and to ask someone else…pretty much chalked that up to some kiss ass trying to make a pull time…even feeder has a few of those.

Over70irregs

You will learn more things while you’re out by yourself and from other drivers at locations. I’ve never had a fellow driver not make time for me when I had an issue or a question on something…except for once and he was nice but said he had to get going and to ask someone else…pretty much chalked that up to some kiss ass trying to make a pull time…even feeder has a few of those.
Feeder drivers are the most giving drivers I have ever met hands down.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Feeder drivers are the most giving drivers I have ever met hands down.
I hope that continues even with so many younger drivers going into feeder….time will tell. I have seen a few off the street hires into feeders continue their questionable “practices” that they picked up at other companies…including speeding, and doing half ass pretrips, or not tagging bad equipment into the IVIS…

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I had quite a few people who wouldn't go out of their way to help me when I went to feeders. Turns out when your bumping 170 guys they don't all want to be your friend :D
I had quite a few people who wouldn't go out of their way to help me when I went to feeders. Turns out when your bumping 170 guys they don't all want to be your friend :D
Afaic, that is a right you have earned…we go straight to the bottom here (as with most of the west coast unfortunately) Pretty much all we have is our seniority so bumping privilege are part of that. I would think that you waiting so long to go into feeders would be the exception, not the rule. Feeder always won’t be for everyone and even though there are those who would wait to go and bump over people, most would come in when they could and just fall in line with their company seniority???